There are 196 users in the forums

Little-known "multi-team" wild-card tiebreaker rules (9-7 Niners=playoffs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
doubt we even make it past the eagles.

i know what you are trying to do, but its not gonna stop your heart attacks

negativity always brings about positive results.*

*not sarcasm.

Thanks a Lot

Sorry I'm not getting my hopes up. I've been down this road before
  • BobS
  • Veteran

No kidding, the ridiculous hope in the webzone cracks me up. The 49ers can't even go into Seattle and beat the 5-8 Seahawks, how are they going to beat the 9-4 Eagles?
Next week we will see all the scenarios how the 49ers can get in the play-offs at 8-8.
Originally posted by BobS:

No kidding, the ridiculous hope in the webzone cracks me up. The 49ers can't even go into Seattle and beat the 5-8 Seahawks, how are they going to beat the 9-4 Eagles?
Next week we will see all the scenarios how the 49ers can get in the play-offs at 8-8.

and the funny part is that if we do lose the Eagles everyone is going to want Sing fired, even though the Eagles team has a lot more talent than us.
this place is gonna explode if the eagles tear us up. They've got everything to play for as well. It's not like they're locked into the playoffs and can sit some starters. They're gonna be hungry and we'll be in their house in unforgiving conditions. I'm sensing a blowout. I hope I'm dead wrong.

8-8

so your saying theres a chance?
we are so gonna get hammered by the eagles sunday
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
we are so gonna get hammered by the eagles sunday

You must be a 49er season ticket holder, sitting on your hands at the game. Weak.

this place is gonna explode if the eagles tear us up. They've got everything to play for as well. It's not like they're locked into the playoffs and can sit some starters. They're gonna be hungry and we'll be in their house in unforgiving conditions. I'm sensing a blowout. I hope I'm dead wrong.

We have was more to play for than the Eagles. Philly could lose out and still win the Division.

The 49ers played Minn and Indy tough,both games they should've won so you never know
Originally posted by nickbradley:

We have was more to play for than the Eagles. Philly could lose out and still win the Division.

True. We just never know which 49er team is going to show up, the one that played the Tards on MNF or the team that played the Seahawks and Falcons
Originally posted by teeohh:
go niners!!!!

Great news! Go 49ers!
Originally posted by nickbradley:

Our Plays start now!

Sing has this group ready fo sho.. I know he told them that Philly is a playoff team and if the 9ers want to be a playoff team..9ers have to beat a playoff team!

I think were are going to see a game like monday night from the 9ers
Share 49ersWebzone