LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Could we use Nate Davis...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
woo hoo! 1000 posts and i didn't even realize it.

[ Edited by bigmike55 on Dec 18, 2009 at 22:01:06 ]
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
I think Nate is technically the disaster QB, which is like a roster exemption. There's limitations on when he can play.

He'd bump someone off the gameday roster if we planned on playing him.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by valrod33:
stupid idea, they are not similar whatsoever

Idea??? WTF. I ask the question because I don't know much about this kid. If you want to say its a stupid question, then that's fine. But, please don't infer that I'm suggesting we do use Nate this way.

whatever dude you are getting called on out on the dumb idea you had and now you are playing the "i dont know much about him" card to try and save face

Yeah, because that's what I care about (Saving face on a message board full of people that I know nothing about)...

But let me say, your knowledge on this subject has been very enlightening... Oh, wait... By your posts, it looks like you know just as little about him as I do.

Damn all a person does is ask a question and he gets ripped for it.

[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 18, 2009 at 23:44:25 ]
Not this year.
Did you eat paint chips as a child?
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Nowhere in his post did D_Niner say "I think we should use Nate Davis like Mike Vick." "Could we do this?" and "Should we do this?" are different questions. Some of you need to calm down on blasting him.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

step away from the ganja...

Originally posted by jreff22:
Nate Davis 5.00 40
Michael Vick 4.36 40

Wow!

Thanks Jeff,

I didn't know Nate was that slow. I thought I remember him making a couple of good runs in the Pre-season.

I don't have time to watch any college ball, so this kind of input really helps!

LOL wow. racial stereotyping at its finest. not all black QB's run like Michael Vick
Originally posted by bigmike55:
If we draft Juice Williams from Illinois we can use him like the Eagles use Vick. He's black and he's fast. or at least faster than Nate Davis.

didnt illinois only have like 3 or 4 wins this past season? i know they lost to my hometown fresno state bulldogs
Share 49ersWebzone