There are 174 users in the forums

Eagles making fun of Singletary and the 49ers on their site

Shop Find 49ers gear online
is it on their forum or actual site ? i can't sign in to the forum
Yeah my buddy is a big Eagles fan (so needless to say a few bets have been made) apparently they do something like this on the website every week. So were not that special. Creative yes, funny eh.

All I'm gonna say is that as fast as Desean is, speed won't save him when he's been planted 3 feet in the ground by Willis.
pretty lame
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
didnt Tampa do this last year? for every opponent?

anyway, I thinks its cool. wish our site was as creative

Our Radio commercials for the current week's game is usually funny.

the opening intro to the site.
video with desean jackson as the road runner.
Originally posted by OX49er253:
Yeah my buddy is a big Eagles fan (so needless to say a few bets have been made) apparently they do something like this on the website every week. So were not that special. Creative yes, funny eh.

All I'm gonna say is that as fast as Desean is, speed won't save him when he's been planted 3 feet in the ground by Willis.

nobody on d can stay with desean, i imagine bly/spencer/brown, will use the nate clements defense, and stand right next to the safetys.. instead of near the line of scrimage.

It's the intro but you can also see it here: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/multimedia/index.html#

Just click on splash page cartoons and you can view all the intros they did so far this year.
Whatever u are talking about, I dont see anything. I think they took it down.
Jackson scares the s**t outta me!!! I see him breaking some long returns and getting wide open down field!

kronik. the links above you.
under splash page cartoon.

[ Edited by SFCH3DDERZ on Dec 17, 2009 at 15:32:22 ]
raiders one is funny
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
that shi* was stoopit.... man get outta my face with that mickey mouse garbage im getting all pissed off and shi* that skinny lil jimmy walker lookin boi is gonna get laid out word on my p willy jersey son
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
that shi* was stoopit.... man get outta my face with that mickey mouse garbage im getting all pissed off and shi* that skinny lil jimmy walker lookin boi is gonna get laid out word on my p willy jersey son

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:

Share 49ersWebzone