LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Thoughts on Frank Gore

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Thoughts on Frank Gore

I for one just got sick and tired of hearing some people on the zone one week say he is done he sucks and the next week they are riding his nuts.

He sucked against the hawks cause he got the ball 9 f**ken times, nobody can do anything touching the ball only 9 times.

Gore is still and ELITE back in this league and i think his best year will be next year. He came in this year in the best shape of his life, and got stuck on a new scheme with a s**t OL.

Now with the pieces comin together and the same weapons and OC coming back next year watch out for Frank "the motherf**ken" Tank to tear s**t up next year.
I would have to say that Frank isa very good back still. My only concern is that on many occassions after he makes a very good run he can be seen limping out of the game for a spell. To be an elite back you must be on the field at the most critical times; I am not sure Frank is that kind of guy anymore that can take the beating year in and out and he is getting up there in age (football wise).
this guy is still the beast he has always been...i get so tired of hearing zoners dog on the tank...without him we are a worse team. and that is a FACT.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, Frank takes himself out of the game too much.
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
this guy is still the beast he has always been...i get so tired of hearing zoners dog on the tank...without him we are a worse team. and that is a FACT.

He is still one of our best players. Why all the hate???????
Originally posted by kelpie70:
I would have to say that Frank isa very good back still. My only concern is that on many occassions after he makes a very good run he can be seen limping out of the game for a spell. To be an elite back you must be on the field at the most critical times; I am not sure Frank is that kind of guy anymore that can take the beating year in and out and he is getting up there in age (football wise).

This is why if we could get a speed back like Spiller we could spell Gore more often & help keep him healthy & also continue his career.
Share 49ersWebzone