There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quick thoughts from the Cardinals-49ers game

Finally I got a chance to visit San Fran and go to a 49ers home game. Man was it loud, I was pleastently suprised about how loud that stadium got. Had an amazing time, if your on facebook hit me up, I posted a lot of pictures.

We had good seats (10th row behind the end zone directly middle of the goal post) and luckily we had 2 touchdowns scored on our side (Vernon Davis, Frank Gore). Getting out of that stadium is a real nightmare! I was lucky though, everyone told me how cold it would be at night at that stadium and it wasn't bad at all.

Great win for the 49ers, this is the type of the team I was expecting all year. Good running game, solid pass game, good pass rush, Goldson making plays all over the field, just a really good all-around win. Ahmad Brooks was terrific and he just looks like he has "it".
here's my quick thought...

We beat the s**t out of them, and it was great!

[ Edited by King49er on Dec 16, 2009 at 13:15:02 ]
Originally posted by King49er:
here's my quick though...

I agree I just wanted to basically say how impressed I was with the crowd and how loud it was. I watched the game today on DVR and you could tell on TV it was loud to. Sounded and felt like a playoff game.
here's my quick thought...

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

I agree I just wanted to basically say how impressed I was with the crowd and how loud it was. I watched the game today on DVR and you could tell on TV it was loud to. Sounded and felt like a playoff game.

Pat I've watched the game 4 times so far, it was an amazing showing and I can't watch it enough.

Baas looked better for once, that was the first thing I noticed, and the pass rush was insane.

Alex made a lot of throws in tight spots, but in the end, the game wasn't even close
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=128108&page=183

Pat I've watched the game 4 times so far, it was an amazing showing and I can't watch it enough.

Baas looked better for once, that was the first thing I noticed, and the pass rush was insane.

Alex made a lot of throws in tight spots, but in the end, the game wasn't even close

Yeah like I said I was at the game and we had good seats but you miss so much because the game moves by so fast and so it was nice watching it on tv as well. Just really blown away with Ahmad Brooks getting of the snap, im really excited about him as our OLB 3-4 pass rusher.

Yeah like I said I was at the game and we had good seats but you miss so much because the game moves by so fast and so it was nice watching it on tv as well. Just really blown away with Ahmad Brooks getting of the snap, im really excited about him as our OLB 3-4 pass rusher.

me too

me too

The fans & the 49ers were great monday night! I hope Brooks can continue to improve as well as the rest of the team