LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 178 users in the forums

49ers Open as a 10-point dog to Philly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't mind being the underdog by that much this week. I hope the 49ers come to play this week like we did monday night.
Picture this...... The 49ers 7-7 playing the clams, then the lions!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by taney71:
Sounds about right. We are a bad team and Philly has been good for a long time.

There is nothing wrong with his statement because its true. We are very inconsistent and a win would depend on which 49ers show up.

not only which 49ers squad shows up but which eagles squad shows up, lets not forget what the raiders did to them this year....but the odds are against from the gate with a short week, traveling east, and potential snow showers...

Great point. It wouldn't be a bad idea for them to study what the Raiders did to win against them. Singletary was smart in giving them some extra time to rest because of the short week though.
I like my front 7 better than theirs and i like my running back better than theirs (westbrook is out). I say they won't stop frank and we will stuff their run which makes them one dimensional like the cards. then we can drop back in coverage and hit those frail receivers hard all day until they quit. andy lee will put us in position to make plays on special teams and they will have to either load up on frank to yield to vd, crabs, morgan, walker or gore in the air or cover the pass and see gore run wild. we don't have that issue. we just have to stop their pass and beat up those weak ass wrs. sing gets our squads ready for big road games minny, indy, and now philly. no let down here. we will bring it i just don't know about them. they are finesse on offense, that sh*t ain't gonna work this time of year. we win this f#$king game!!!
I can easily losing by 2 TD's more then us winning.
Philly 28-10.
all day in that cold weather.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Niners always get smoked in Philly. This will be Sing's biggest test, as MM would say it this is a GPS game.
1 2 3 4 F
PHI 3 7 10 3 23
SF 7 3 7 14 31

A. Smith 22-35 309yds 3td

F. Gore 22car 115yds td

M. Crabtree 6rec 95ysds td
V. Davis 5 rec 60yds td
F. Gore 4 rec 41yds td
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
1 2 3 4 F
PHI 3 7 10 3 23
SF 7 3 7 14 31

F. Gore 22car 115yds td

V. Davis 5 rec 60yds td
F. Gore 4 rec 41yds td

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
1 2 3 4 F
PHI 3 7 10 3 23
SF 7 3 7 14 31

F. Gore 22car 115yds td

V. Davis 5 rec 60yds td
F. Gore 4 rec 41yds td

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree.

You missed the TD that Alex is going to run in himself.

Originally posted by nickbradley:
The oddsmakers are giving Philly 10 with an over/under of 44.5. In a way, the market is saying 27-17 Philly...seems like a pretty large spread.

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
I hate to be pesimistic; but, the last 3 times we played them we've lost by an average of 22 points and have given up an average of 40 points. We've scored an average of 18 points in these games.

Philly is in the top 1/3 of the league on both O and D. Were in then middle 3rd (2 out of 3)on D and the bottom 1/3 on O (3 out of 3). They have scored an average of 31 points in their last 5 games and we've scored an average of 19.

I think we lose this one 17 to 30...

I think D. Jackson will score 6 TD's on both Offense and Special Teams combined. We are in big trouble. I don't think we can keep up with this team. Not even close.

You HAVE to be kidding/exaggerating here. Seriously??

Look who you're talking to.

-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
The oddsmakers are giving Philly 10 with an over/under of 44.5. In a way, the market is saying 27-17 Philly...seems like a pretty large spread.

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SPAAAARRTAAA !!!!
We should win this game. Thanks for your time
Dashon will pwn Desean
Share 49ersWebzone