There are 175 users in the forums

49ers Open as a 10-point dog to Philly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The oddsmakers are giving Philly 10 with an over/under of 44.5. In a way, the market is saying 27-17 Philly...seems like a pretty large spread.
Sounds about right. We are a bad team and Philly has been good for a long time.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
7 sounds more reasonable.
if our D plays like Monday , we can beat them but i doupt it, cuz we have not played well in two games in a row let alone on the road !
Originally posted by taney71:

We are an incomplete team, not a bad team.
Can usually give the home team 3 right off the bat, so it's more like 7. Sounds accurate to me.

• boast
  • Hella Fame

GT*O
If you want to make a killing....put money on our boys...we're going to obliberate the spread...to the tune of:

49ers 42
Beagles 17

I see this game more like the Atlanta game. Philly is playing good ball right now. And at home they tend to be tough. We seem to only put one or a few good games together and then go back to our bad ways. We are due to get blown out IMO. We could easily lose this game by 40 or more points.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

There is nothing wrong with his statement because its true. We are very inconsistent and a win would depend on which 49ers show up.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I see this game more like the Atlanta game. Philly is playing good ball right now. And at home they tend to be tough. We seem to only put one or a few good games together and then go back to our bad ways. We are due to get blown out IMO. We could easily lose this game by 40 or more points.

HAHA....i almost forgot about "Chargerniners" nonsense on this board. Thanks for the laugh San Diego. Or as Ron Burgandy would say "whale's vagina"
Originally posted by valrod33:

This has "Atlanta game" written all over it. Or like going into Chicago that one year. I just see this as a blow out game. I will be surprised if we keep it close.
Share 49ersWebzone