LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

should we look at Richie Incognito guard for rams?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

should we look at Richie Incognito guard for rams?

Why???
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Why???

I mean he is a good guard but he has one of the worst attitudes in the league.
You don't think Sing could help him with that
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Why???

I mean he is a good guard but he has one of the worst attitudes in the league.

We need a good guard. I don't know much about him, but a bad attitude is poison. You never know when he is going to blow up and do something stupid that could be detrimental to the team. No, they can keep him..............
no one on the rams is worth getting maybe other than otogwe. incognito is dumb as a bag of rocks always costing the team with 1 of his dumb ass penalties mainly due to being dirty
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Yes we should look at Richie Incognito.

and then say no.

Our o line is developing chemistry and continuity, getting better each week. no need to disturb it by getting a St.Louis RAMS guard
He needs to be in the same locker room as TO.
Him and Harvey Dahl would increase our toughness. Teams would be afraid to play us.

Seriously though Incognito is pretty good but their are better Guards out there this offseason.

I would look into it but... Maybe bring him in and let him compete for a spot next year? He's dirty but I thats ok with me.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Him and Harvey Dahl would increase our toughness. Teams would be afraid to play us.

Seriously though Incognito is pretty good but their are better Guards out there this offseason.

We need some Gogan types for sure.
no way. this guy is a true blue a*****e
I saw the 'C'mon Man' segment when they had Incognito. Granted it was a short segment to judge but he don't look like a tough guy, Kevin Gogan type. He just look like a head case idiot
In case no one saw this.
Share 49ersWebzone