LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Good Chance of a Wild Card if We Win Out

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i still think one of those games from earlier in the year will keep us out of the playoffs

The Seahawks game

we still have a chance though, I want to make the playoffs so bad man

I really hope we beat philly, we need to

i have a real good feeling about the eagles game. we always play well against good teams.
i still think one of those games from earlier in the year will keep us out of the playoffs

The Seahawks game

This
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=134066&page=20#post297

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&14=44144511&15=51000041&16=55141515
i see us losing to philly so i really dont think it matters what those other teams in the wild card race do
IF we can beat Philly, then we might have a shot...but if we lose, the best we finish is 8-8. Beating the Eagles on their turf is a very tall order...they just put up 45 on the Giants' home field. It'll be chilly, too...in the mid-30's or so, another thing not in our favor. Just keepin' it real...I'd love to see them knock off Philly, but it's a huge longshot.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
IF we can beat Philly, then we might have a shot...but if we lose, the best we finish is 8-8. Beating the Eagles on their turf is a very tall order...they just put up 45 on the Giants' home field. It'll be chilly, too...in the mid-30's or so, another thing not in our favor. Just keepin' it real...I'd love to see them knock off Philly, but it's a huge longshot.

We beat the eagles it means we should be in the playoffs as we've turned the corner. Rolling into the playoffs with a four game winning streak would be awesome, and I have a feeling we'd be the last team folks would want to play in January.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

The Seahawks game

that gm, vikings gm, texans gm, colts gm, titans gm am i missing anymore???? we shot ourselves in the foot this season.

Exactly, were a DYSFUNCTIONAL TEAM and we can play with anyone in the league...
only lost those cause we had a few dumb mistakes, we got Favre`d too....

Imagine what were gonna look like when it finally all comes together!
I will beleive after the Phili game.. Phili has been on a roll.. If we can beat them I will s**t myself !! But i agree, we have SHOT ourselfs and it HURTS!!!

L1 MIN- should have won
L2 ATL- deserved to lose
L3 HOU- out coached, deserved to lose
L4 IND- out coached, should have won
L5 TEN- Smith and the defense couldnt come through, deserved to lose
L6 GB- out coached AGAIN, defense and offense came out slow with no game plan
L7 SEA- dont know what happened, should have won

Thats ALOT of close games.. We are 6-7 no matter what, but EASILY could be 9-4 or better!!! young team, rookie coach, ANOTHER new OC, and thats what happens..
Im still calling it!! next year we will return like the Packers did after being 6-10
and losing 7-10 by 6pts or less!!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

The Seahawks game

that gm, vikings gm, texans gm, colts gm, titans gm am i missing anymore???? we shot ourselves in the foot this season.

Exactly, were a DYSFUNCTIONAL TEAM and we can play with anyone in the league...
only lost those cause we had a few dumb mistakes, we got Favre`d too....

Imagine what were gonna look like when it finally all comes together!

I love how we can TAKE the ball away and GIVE the ball away. Shoot OURSELVES in the foot and shoot THEM in the foot.

We only won because of quite of few mistakes as well.
Share 49ersWebzone