There are 217 users in the forums

Chat with Vernon Davis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis, who is coming off a big win over the Cardinals on Monday night, will be chatting live Tuesday at 5 p.m. ET.

http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/652

[ Edited by Chief on Dec 15, 2009 at 14:14:30 ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I posted about his improvements and asked how he can on top of the TD and dropped passes stats, and how he plans on improving in the off season.
adam, Granby, Missouri
5:43 PM ET
hey vernon, Who do you look up to most in the nfl?
Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Hey Adam! I would have to go with ... I have to think about this ... Terrell Owens. I have a lot of respect for him. I think he is a good guy. I run into him a lot during the offseason and I know him well.

About 15 minutes late for the live chat but here are the transcripts.
That was probably the best NFL chat ever. Usually they're so cut and dry, but Vernon kept it real. He likes using "LOL" a lot too.
adam, Granby, Missouri
5:43 PM ET
hey vernon, Who do you look up to most in the nfl?
Hey Adam! I would have to go with ... I have to think about this ... Terrell Owens. I have a lot of respect for him. I think he is a good guy. I run into him a lot during the offseason and I know him well.

Originally posted by MadMartz:

About 15 minutes late for the live chat but here are the transcripts.

Vernon, we know your story... about all the things you have been through and how you have persevered on your way to becoming one of the NFL's best TEs but how about you step it up even one more notch and be an all time great by not dropping any passes and quitting with the mental mistakes (false starts).

Much love, your 49er faithful
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Dammit! I submitted my question too late, I wanted to ask who would make a better comedian, Manny Lawson or Joe Staley!
This would be my comment:

Vernon, we know your story... about all the things you have been through and how you have persevered on your way to becoming one of the NFL's best TEs but how about you step it up even one more notch and be an all time great by not dropping passes and quitting with the mental mistakes (false starts).

Much love, your 49er faithful
Steven, NY5:20 PM ET
Hey Vernon, Have you met some of the long time 49ers like Jerry Rice, Joe Montana and Steve young? If so Did they give you any advice for your career ahead of you? Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
I have met them, Steven. The guy I am most familiar with is Jerry Rice. I still talk to him and talk to him a lot. He lives out here so I see him a lot and we are always talking.

perfect answer^

George, Corona Ca5:12 PM ET
Vernon, How was the teams reaction in the locker room after last nights victory? Go 85!!! Go Niners! -George Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Hey George, everybody was excited. We knew that we put everything together. We let our practice carry over to the game and we were just excited.
Share 49ersWebzone