There are 152 users in the forums

Proud Day!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It was the most beautiful victory I had witnessed in a very long time. It was so satisfying to finally show the world that our Niners can compete with any team in the NFL. We may be a few players short of becoming a dominant team but we are no longer the laughing stock.

We most likely will not make the playoffs this year but I am pretty certain that we will be competing for the Championship next year! Thank you Niners for not giving up and fighting till the end! I sure am proud to be a Niner faithful!
When these guy play serious and with bad intentions like they did yesterday, they can beat anyone in the NFC.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
When these guy play serious and with bad intentions like they did yesterday, they can beat anyone in the NFL.

Fixed
Originally posted by 228niner:
When these guy play serious and with bad intentions like they did yesterday, they can beat anyone in the NFL.

Fixed
Yeah, I forgot about the niners defense shutting down Peyton so bad that they had to go to a halfback option pass.
When these guy play serious and with bad intentionslike they did yesterday, they can beat anyone in the NFC.

THAT was the biggest difference that I saw in the team. That was what resulted in most of our turnovers lastnight.

Living here in AZ and lsitening to Tard fans this morning, they are all "The Cards gave the game away". I don't care who you are or the situation your in, most those turnovers were for the most part unavoidable. There was no Cards shooting themselves, it was the Niners layin wood and forcing the turnovers as a result of playing with bad intentions.
I don't have much to say but that I am so proud of my team for showing heart last night. It made my week. I know this team has so much potential. Arizona still might win the west but not in our house.

Next bird to get plucked, an Eagle

Niners Baby and F*&K Arizona!!!!!!
What I noticed last night, the players were focused and it seems like we came out with a gameplan.

In most other games we seem to be a step or two behind, and dont know what the offense is doing.

this time it was like all our players stayed late to watch game film.
  • NinerDoug
  • Info N/A
When these guy play serious and with bad intentions like they did yesterday, they can beat anyone in the NFC.

Then let's do it again, this time to the Eagles.
Share 49ersWebzone