Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
we didnt get a takeo spikes dance last night

no but we got a weird crabtree dance.. close enough

the "Crabwalk™"

he's a little diva for sure lol

I personally don't think he is, but if that's what he turns out to be, I wouldn't mind at all. It's about time we had some guys with a little swagger.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
we didnt get a takeo spikes dance last night

no but we got a weird crabtree dance.. close enough

the "Crabwalk™"

he's a little diva for sure lol

I personally don't think he is, but if that's what he turns out to be, I wouldn't mind at all. It's about time we had some guys with a little swagger.

yeah i'm just jokin around lol he can dance all he wants. He's got a little attitude on the field... but its definitely a good thing.
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

Absolute monster. Not exagerating the best LB i have ever witnessed with my eyes. Yes better than Urlacher and Overrated Lewis. This guys is just everywhere

Willis is the best LB today, but in no way is Lewis overrated when he was in his prime. He's just overrated today because of his reputation.

Give Willis 3 more years of consistent play than I'll say he's better than Lewis. Lewis put fear in opposing offenses. If you remember his 4 playoff games in 2000 when they won the SB, he was everywhere.

[ Edited by FunkNinerFlex on Dec 16, 2009 at 17:53:59 ]
I think Willis is clearly the best MLB or LB in the game period. He has taken over Urlacher and Lewis IMO.

With Polamalu and Reed out Willis should get defensive mvp, but Jared Allen might get all the votes.

[ Edited by WestCoast on Dec 16, 2009 at 18:12:29 ]
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

This is a badass pic