LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Mike Singletary and GM Scot McCloughan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadMartz:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=135165

Thanks couldn't find it. Mods lock or merge
Originally posted by boast:
this means O scheme continuity from this year to next........finally!

Last night was a prime example of what Singletary meant by creating balance within the offensive flow.

That was probably one of the better offensive games they've had and they left a sh*t load of plays on the field. Smith missed a couple, Davis dropped a big one, Crabtree still needs to learn to run through the pass instead of just diving at it. But overall I really like the direction of the offense. I think once Smith has an offseason to build on chemistry and timing with the same guys it will continue to get better.

And correct me if I'm wrong...but this style of offense seems as though its going to add a few years to the back end of Gore's career.
I'm glad they're back. Everybody shifts blame on McCloughan because he passed on DeSean Jackson and picked Balmer... yeah I didn't like it too... but that happens sometimes.

McCloughan has made some great picks that people around here choose to overlook: This guy has brought in practically all the major talent we have on the field right now. So if anyone has a favorite player on the niners, it's because of Scotty. He's done a great job in my opinion, it's obvious by the last few games it wasn't the personnel it was the coaching philosophy that was causing all the losses.
Share 49ersWebzone