LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

I seriously...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
next year is our year, I can feel it
Replace Dolphin and Whale with Cardinals and this is what Im feeling like right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNvIM2W9Aw
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by niner_empire:
I honestly believe when we play up to our potential we can beat anytime in the league.

Need to go into Philly and win next week. That would pave the road to 9-7 and a chance.

I agree, next week we need to bring our A game.
Originally posted by BHulman:
I honestly believe when we play up to our potential we can beat anytime in the league.

Need to go into Philly and win next week. That would pave the road to 9-7 and a chance.

Also need to keep reminding romo he's playing in December!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by jrg:

Beat Arizona Cardinals

Should have beat Indianapolis Colts

Should have beat Minnesota Vikings

Should have beat Tennessee Titans

Should have beat Houston Texans

+ Seattle Seahawks

What could have been. That loss to Seattle was pathetic. That hurt more than the Vikings loss.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just think, our defense gets even better next year.

Walt Harris added and likely one of our first round picks.
Just think, our defense gets even better next year.

Walt Harris added and likely one of our first round picks.

I would love to see Nate Clements in a safety role as well.
CAN NOT stop smiling...

So great to see this team getting respect...our defense is absolutely SICK.

welcome to our Hell !
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Beat Arizona Cardinals

Should have beat Indianapolis Colts

Should have beat Minnesota Vikings

Should have beat Tennessee Titans

Should have beat Houston Texans

+ Seattle Seahawks

What could have been. That loss to Seattle was pathetic. That hurt more than the Vikings loss.

so by my and your count we should be 10-3 !
Unlike previous Nolan years where we won to save his meager job, this team is actually starting to GROW UP. VD has become a monster, Crabs is a stud in the making, Alex has shown he is no Alex Leaf, Gore will get his 1000, #52 is, well, #52, Abrayo showed up big this year, and just tonight we saw the Goldson / Brooks coming out parties. Plus, Delanie has become relevant again and Terrell Brown was a revelation tonight. The O line is playing pretty well WITHOUT STALEY. And, we have 2 first next year.

But, even if we don't make the playoffs this year, we need to pick up where we left off. When Frank talked about "wrecking shop" after that SEA win in 2006, the expectations were so high. We need to take it to the next level and play relevant football again at the Stick like the announcers were saying

I thought the playcalling was the best we've had all year. It was great to see the pass actually setup the run. It seems our oline plays well when we pull, they were just dominant today. It seems to show that the offense is beginning to develop an identity. Not only can we spread it if we have to, but we can run it hard as well. If we can develop some consistency with the offense we can really do some damage.

My only beef was that we still dropped some passes that should have been caught and Alex still had some misreads as well as too much staring down receivers.

We are much closer to contenders than people realize.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
I thought the playcalling was the best we've had all year. It was great to see the pass actually setup the run. It seems our oline plays well when we pull, they were just dominant today. It seems to show that the offense is beginning to develop an identity. Not only can we spread it if we have to, but we can run it hard as well. If we can develop some consistency with the offense we can really do some damage.

My only beef was that we still dropped some passes that should have been caught and Alex still had some misreads as well as too much staring down receivers.

Raygun , starting to get the feel for the O and Alex !
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:

Very close. 7 losses, 6 of them by 7 pts or less. We've actually outscored our opponents this year. Despite the supposed "poor" performance of Gore this year he's still on pace for 1000 yards and that with missing 3 games (he's at 835 right now with three games left).

We are sooo close I can taste it.
The Sticks still rockin'

The games over.

I LOVE that the crowd is finally cheering, let alone, with something to cheer for!
Share 49ersWebzone