LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Where's the Coffee?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We haven't seen much of this guy since the bye. Anybody know if he's hurt or have any info on whats up???
he sucks
He's in the same situation with the rest of the running back. Waiting for the Oline to show up on running plays. If Frank can't run behind this line the rest of the RB can't either.
at starbucks ?
Originally posted by valrod33:
he sucks

I'll take that as you don't know anything...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He's in the same situation with the rest of the running back. Waiting for the Oline to show up on running plays. If Frank can't run behind this line the rest of the RB can't either.

Were talking 0 attempts over the last 4 games? I'm wondering if the coaching staff is giving up on him or if he's hurt or something...
he's playing like decaf
Where's our run game?
he sucks

and he's hurt
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
he's playing like decaf

Originally posted by D_Niner:
he sucks

I'll take that as you don't know anything...

no he sucks thats the reason you havent seen him, he is not hurt he just sucks
i think if we had a better oline, he would run better. i've seen him break, not for big yards but good chunks. with a better oline i think he can shine, but with this oline he'll look like a bum
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
he sucks

and he's hurt

hes not on the injury report, he hasnt been since week 11

[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 14, 2009 at 14:40:14 ]
Originally posted by Overkill:
Where's our run game?

it ran away
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Were talking 0 attempts over the last 4 games? I'm wondering if the coaching staff is giving up on him or if he's hurt or something...

Even Gore's attempt per game is dropping off too. I think it's going more to the shotgun and one back formation. They need someone with experience like Gore to block when they throw the ball out of those formations, so Smith won't get killed.
Share 49ersWebzone