LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

Playoff hopes still alive....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • goldenboy
  • Info N/A
If the niners and thats a big IF win out the rest of the season and the Cowboys lose two out of their next three games and the Giants and Falcons lose one out of their next three games then we may get a wild card spot!

COWBOYS opponents Falcons opponents Giants opponents
Saints L Jets L Redskins L
Redskins W Bills W Panthers W
Eagles L Bucs W Vikings L
9-7 8-8 8-8

Wildcard NFC Recore
Packers 11-5
49ers 9-7 8-4
Cowboys 9-7 7-5
Giants 9-7 7-5
Falcons 8-8

So even if we don't win the WEST we still have a slim chance if the stars align!

[/b]
  • goldenboy
  • Info N/A
Niners win out 9-7 Confernce record 8-4 WILDCARD 6# seed

Cowboys opponents
Saints L
Redskins W
Eagles L
9-7 Conference Record 7-5

Giants opponents
Redskins W
Panthers W
Vikings L
9-7 Conference Record 7-5

Falcons opponents
Jets L
Bills W
Bucs W

8-8
If this team was capable of winning 4 in a row, maybe I would agree.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
  • goldenboy
  • Info N/A
Thats what they said about the cardinals in the playoff last year and they made it to the superbowl!

Im not saying we are going to the superbowl but i think we can pull these next four games out it all starts tonight without a win tonight it doesn't matter, at least for one more week i have something to root for we'll see what happens

Go niners!
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Let's see how we do tonight.
you guys realize we play in Philly next week right?

• goldenboy
  • Info N/A
Philly has been giving up a ton of points and our defense is definitely better than the Giants, Philly is not a dominant team by any means.......don't forget they lost to the Raiders
Those scenarios are a distinct possibility. I could see all three of those things happening. The only question mark is completely on our boys. Are they going to be able to respond and win out? They show flashes of greatness but consistency in a game is a problem. That said, I will continue to hope as long as hope exists. That is all I want for Christmas.
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:
Those scenarios are a distinct possibility. I could see all three of those things happening. The only question mark is completely on our boys. Are they going to be able to respond and win out? They show flashes of greatness but consistency in a game is a problem. That said, I will continue to hope as long as hope exists. That is all I want for Christmas.

If we go 9-7 and miss the playoffs, at least we can say we had a winning season. That's all I'm hoping for. I don't mind a 9-7 team missing the playoffs because that would be our first winning season in 7 years.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/search.php?board=main

Please search
Share 49ersWebzone