LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

The only thing left to Salvage

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
is a sweep of the Cardinals. Playoff hopes are gone for me, as it should be for everybody else. The Cardinals will make the playoffs, but I hope we send them in thinking "Damn we couldn't even beat the 49ers."

I hope Smith throws 4 TD's and Warner 4 Ints to show them who will be the bosses next year. I hope we scare the living hell out of them.
i think the cards are gonna smash us. Unless we can get to warner often and early.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We might not win, but I see another 300 yard passing game for Alex and an exciting competitive game.
Originally posted by mayo63:
We might not win, but I see another 300 yard passing game for Alex and an exciting competitive game.

not going to happen , they are going to blitz his ass to death !
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:

not going to happen , they are going to blitz his ass to death !

Alex has been showing small signs that he can beat the blitz. One of his biggest improvements that I think gets over looked is his quick release.
I sense the announcers fumbling around for 3 hours trying to find something interesting to say over this meaningless game. Probably the last time we get a primetime spot for a couple years so we better enjoy......
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
I sense the announcers fumbling around for 3 hours trying to find something interesting to say over this meaningless game. Probably the last time we get a primetime spot for a couple years so we better enjoy......

WTS meaningless game?

You do know there is a one in a million chance they can still win the division right.

you probably have this shirt don't you

• mayo49
  • Veteran

This is a good game to showcase our players VD, Crabs, Alex, Morgan and Gore to the nation. Even if we don't win, just playing a good game and being competitive it will show the rest of the league that watch out for the Niners, their up and coming.

This is a good game to showcase our players VD, Crabs, Alex, Morgan and Gore to the nation. Even if we don't win, just playing a good game and being competitive it will show the rest of the league that watch out for the Niners, their up and coming.

Completely agree. I sure hope the 49ers show up to play tonite! Go 49ers!

Let's have some justification for your last sentence. Young team, coming together, we appear to have found a qb and we certainly have a receiver, not to mention a D.

So come on. Put up or shut up

Alex plays well the rest of the year regardless of the final record. And we find our QB.
F$ck the Cardinals
The Cardinals have gotten their sh*t together since that game at the beginning of the season. The 49ers are still in the doldrums, trying to find themselves.

The 49ers beat the Cardinals by knocking Warner around, and winning the time of possesion battle in week 1. If they don't do that again, they are going to get roasted.
Without Clement I am very worried.
If Warner has time to throw we're in trouble. He definitely can be rattled. I'd like us to play mistake free ball. No dropped passes, no interceptions, no fumbles and missed assignments.
Share 49ersWebzone