There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree not taking blame

OMG a WR who likes to talk and says controversial things...no...never!!! Who the hell cares what he says, dude is a baller and will be our #1 for years and years to come. Stop b***hing. f**kin forty whiner fans is definitely true sometimes.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
OMG a WR who likes to talk and says controversial things...no...never!!! Who the hell cares what he says, dude is a baller and will be our #1 for years and years to come. Stop b***hing. f**kin forty whiner fans is definitely true sometimes.

The thing that makes this thread suck so bad (aka so unnecessary) is Crabtree doesn't like to talk and what he said was hardly controversial.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
The Diva is starting to reveal itself...

...Its only gonna get worse folk. TO 2.0

You are actively instigating bad feelings towards one of our top players when he has done little to nothing to deserve it. He's been our best WR since he got here!

6 drops (only 2-3 bad ones really) and you're already trying to run him out of town?

TERRIBLE POST.

Your giving me WAY to much power. I cannot run anybody out of town. I just posted what Crabgreed said to the media. He needs to be more accountable for his drops and not throw his QBs under the bus like that. Also dont act like p***y and duck when the balls is thrown your way. This guy missed five games, all of the off season he needs to just the shut the f**k up and play.

Also how can I instigate bad feelings. Look I dont worship these players like some of you may. To me there just regular dudes that happen to play for a team I like and if they do or say something stupid I will call them out on it.

I'm with you. those who say it's a terrible post should get on the author's case for the original article too, I guess. The guy's dropped a bunch of balls and ducked one and he's in denial about it. It's worth mentioning. Lloyd got far more crap for his duck and it didn't cost us a TD! This adulation of players to the point they can do or say no wrong is a bit embarassing! Almost as much as Crabtree denying his drops.
Originally posted by Gavintech:

The thing that makes this thread suck so bad (aka so unnecessary) is Crabtree doesn't like to talk and what he said was hardly controversial.

yup

You are actively instigating bad feelings towards one of our top players when he has done little to nothing to deserve it. He's been our best WR since he got here!

6 drops (only 2-3 bad ones really) and you're already trying to run him out of town?

TERRIBLE POST.

Your giving me WAY to much power. I cannot run anybody out of town. I just posted what Crabgreed said to the media. He needs to be more accountable for his drops and not throw his QBs under the bus like that. Also dont act like p***y and duck when the balls is thrown your way. This guy missed five games, all of the off season he needs to just the shut the f**k up and play.

Also how can I instigate bad feelings. Look I dont worship these players like some of you may. To me there just regular dudes that happen to play for a team I like and if they do or say something stupid I will call them out on it.

ummm sounds like to me that you really do care about the players....for an issue so pointless and stupid you seem to be really hung up on it.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
What Crabtree says makes sense. He would have caught that TD pass if the ball was thrown on time and accurately.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

TERRIBLE POST.

I'm with you. those who say it's a terrible post should get on the author's case for the original article too, I guess. The guy's dropped a bunch of balls and ducked one and he's in denial about it. It's worth mentioning. Lloyd got far more crap for his duck and it didn't cost us a TD! This adulation of players to the point they can do or say no wrong is a bit embarassing! Almost as much as Crabtree denying his drops.

Lloyd's duck was wide open in the middle of the field. You can't compare one with the other.

TERRIBLE POST.

ummm sounds like to me that you really do care about the players....for an issue so pointless and stupid you seem to be really hung up on it.

That's diva stuff.

TERRIBLE POST.

"...I just posted what Crabgreed said to the media."

Really? Did Crabtree say "The Diva is starting to reveal itself", "...Its only gonna get worse folk." and "TO 2.0"?

Calling Crabtree another T.O, the poster boy for team cancers, malcontents, and selfish ME-First players, may be ridiculous. But trying to turn him into public enemy #1 is downright foolish and destructive.
Overall, Crabtree has been great. He has had some drops though. The one a the Bears 5-yard line comes to my mind. I don't see the one in 4th quarter at Seattle though. The ball was him before he turned his head. I don't blame MC for that one.
The Diva is starting to reveal itself.

Has Michael Crabtree dropped any passes in recent games? I guess it depends on who you ask. Crabtree, for instance, didn't seem to recall any passes he could have possibly hauled in when I asked him about recent drops today.

MC: Drops?
Me: You don't think you've had any drops?
MC: What are you talking about?
Me: Balls you could have caught.
MC: No. If they were on the sideline or something, or too high or something. I never, ever ... Have you ever seen me deal with drops in my college career?

Me: No. That's why I'm wondering whether there's something going on now.
MC: Nah. There's nothing going on. Everything's looked good to me.
Me: What happened with the play in the end zone in the fourth quarter (of the Seattle game)? It seems like you were surprised that the ball was there.
MC: It was designed to be a back-of-the-end-zone catch. I came out of my break and the ball was already thrown. So, miscommunication.
Me: Were you ducking because of the ball or because there was a defensive back?
MC: I didn't know what was going on. As soon as I turned around, the ball was behind me and dude was about to hit me. So I was like, 'Man, I can't go out like that.'"

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/12/crabtree-what-d.html

Its only gonna get worse folk. TO 2.0

Give me a Fuking break! Geeeez. U have to be a hater????
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

TERRIBLE POST.

You are assuming he would have been able to catch it and hold on while no longer having his skull attached. No way he could hold on to the ball as close as that guy was to hitting him. All that would have accomplished was a highlight-reel take-out of our top WR.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Dec 12, 2009 at 19:04:18 ]
Diva, or just a young man acting defensive when getting grilled by someone in the media?
I could careless what he says but ducking from the ball in the end zone was some bs. He just didn't want to get hit that's why he didn't make an attempt for the ball.