There are 250 users in the forums

SF 49ers 2009 Offensive & Defensive MVP's:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i say we give none of them niggas mvps til we make playoffs
Originally posted by ReverendRashad15:
i say we give none of them niggas mvps til we make playoffs

Dood, u need to x-check your language. This is not the ghetto store front church you are obviously accustomed to.

[ Edited by ttime1 on Dec 11, 2009 at 20:41:38 ]
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
I don't think Willis has won anything on our team yet. If I recall correctly Justin Smith won our MVP last year. GIVE IT TO PATRICK. He is our best player and deserves every award he is eligible to get.

this
Spencer? for real? He's been OK. But giving a defensive MVP award to a member of the secondary of the 27th pass defense is dumb.

Willis is the best MLB in the league and our MVP of the team.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
I don't think Willis has won anything on our team yet. If I recall correctly Justin Smith won our MVP last year. GIVE IT TO PATRICK. He is our best player and deserves every award he is eligible to get.

I would love to give it to PWillis, but that is the obvious choice and besides he gets all of the hype already. Spencer has turned into something special and gets no love for it whatsoever!

I would settle for co-Defensive MVP's (Spencer & PWillis)

your thoughts?

I see where you are coming from. And I think that is why J. Smith won it last year. The coaches (and players) wanted to give him the recognition he deserves as an extremely underrated player on our defense. However, I have never been a proponent of giving MVP awards to any other person but the Most Valuable Player or Best Player.*

*This is one of the reasons why I don't give any credence to the Hiesman trophy. It is a popularity contest.
Spencer the MVP for our defense ?!

solid year or not... MVP?!

*leaves niner talk disappointed once again*
Share 49ersWebzone