There are 227 users in the forums

The truth of which type of offense scores more

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by darkknight49:
i think your math is a bit off, excluding the 21 defensive pts from the Rams game and the 7 pts from ST in Minn. All pts are from offensive scoring only.

Hill: 5.5 games
20 + 23 + 24 + 35 + 10 + 0 - 21 defensive pts - 7 ST pts = 84 pts
84/5.5 = 15.27 pts/game

Smith: 6.5 Games
21 + 14 + 27 + 10 + 24 + 20 + 17 = 133 pts
133/6.5 = 20.46 pts/game

Smith has not had the luxury of defensive and ST points. Those aspects of a team help make it complete. As we can see, this team is better offensively, but its not a complete team yet.

Freakin OWNED!!!

Joe your hatred toward Smith, especially in light of his OBVIOUS improvement game by game, is going to keep you chastized and your opinion disregarded even more then it already is if you keep it up. It's like Kriz and his Vernon hate, nobody listens to a word he says on the subject any longer unless they are looking for an argument.

YOU ARE WRONG. OUR OFFENSE IS BETTER WITH SMITH THAN IT WAS WITH HILL. Get over it dude before you blow what little cerdibility you have left.

[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 12, 2009 at 08:09:15 ]
I can't even believe we're having this discussion. The offense is light years ahead of where its been in years and anyone who doesn't see that is blind.
I just want a balanced offense. I'd love to see a more aggressive offense though, one that attacks. I'd like to see us use all aspects on offense: Play-action, shotgun, I-formation,Spread, trick plays, and tank.

[ Edited by TheChozen on Dec 12, 2009 at 14:44:13 ]
lol joe just cannot be wrong
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

It's part of his master plan remember?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

It's part of his master plan remember?

Well Alex did have another good game.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran