LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Jason Hill vs. Josh Morgan.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Jason Hill vs. Josh Morgan.

I could care less which one gets more playing time. I just want somebody to actually CATCH THE DAMN BALL.

I'm so sick of seeing catchable passes dropped or tipped into the air.
Originally posted by Chief:
I think it should stay as it is as long as it is working.

How is it working with Morgan? He tips the ball into the air for interceptions, gets caught from behind and complains the ball comes down like a punt. That's working?
What's so special about Jason Hill. If the guy was some kind of star in waiting, he would have raised the eybrows of his coaching staff & established himself by now.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
What's so special about Jason Hill. If the guy was some kind of star in waiting, he would have raised the eybrows of his coaching staff & established himself by now.

Do you really trust our Wide Receiver coaching staff though? These guys keep Brandon Jones locked on the bench with no play, but he comes in and makes a great catch on a ball thrown behind him. Give these guys opportunities to see who we should start; some of them are better when the lights come on.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I have never been impressed with Morgan outside that one GB preseason game. Hill, on the other hand, produces even with such limited playing time, and he was a difference maker last year. Why he gets so few opportunities is beyond me.

Well i've never been impressed with hill! it's either he ain't healthy or has 2-3 good games a year that's it! that's all! so was he a difference maker last yr more than morgan? HELL NO!

You have lost all credibility when you say this coaching staff recognizes talent. They are the most clueless coaching staff I have seen.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

You have lost all credibility when you say this coaching staff recognizes talent. They are the most clueless coaching staff I have seen.

well put!
Share 49ersWebzone