There are 189 users in the forums

Are they Better Equiped Beat the Cards Now, Compared to Week 1.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There are a lot of things to look at for this game.The 49ers got 3 Sacks and Knocked Warner down 8 times,if the 49ers have have had 11 sacks in the last two weeks. Will this continue this week??

The run did not work in week 1. Frank Gore Had 30 yds on 22 carries, The run in effective could keep there explosive offense off of the field but will the 49ers stick to last weeks game plan??

Who will replace Nate Clement when guarding Larry Fitzgerald?? Will this be the
first week people say they miss him?? Larry Fitzgerald has been quiet almost every game that Nate Clement has played. Will the 49ers put Spencer on him who guarded him everyday in practice???

What will 49ers do this week to stop Hightower in the passing game?? He had over 130 yards receiving last time we played. The 49ers shut down everything deep and forced the Cards to go underneath, Do they stay with that game plan??

Will the Cardinals still key on the run because we didn't get a victory last week?? Last game when the 49ers brought the receiver in motion as they often do on the run, it looked like a key for an automatic blitz. Will the 49ers try more drawn and traps out of the gun??

Will the 49ers ever find out how to stop a screen pass??

[ Edited by tmg808 on Dec 10, 2009 at 18:58:06 ]
I've missed Clements being on the field since he got hurt. Hopefully Fitz doesn't have a career day against us.

That being said, we need to harass Warner like he's never been harassed before. i'm talking put him on the ground early and often and take the 15 if we have to.

If we don't get to Warner quickstyle we have no chance. I want to see Leinart.
All your base are belong to us.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I've missed Clements being on the field since he got hurt. Hopefully Fitz doesn't have a career day against us.

That being said, we need to harass Warner like he's never been harassed before. i'm talking put him on the ground early and often and take the 15 if we have to.

I agree, getting to Warner is key. You have to get to him early in the game and not let him get into a rhythm because once he does, he can be unstoppable.
Woot woot!!! Yoda is a 9ers fan!!!
what
Originally posted by tmg808:

I agree, getting to Warner is key. You have to get to him early in the game and not let him get into a rhythm because once he does, he can be unstoppable.

We need to get to him early & also create some turnovers too!
QUIT YELLING
Originally posted by tohara3:

Its always great to win the TO battle

Originally posted by tohara3:

Its always great to win the TO battle

it will be key to limit the mistakes warner has gone 4 games with no INTs
As long as we continue to move the ball, and our defense is not tired as Hell, sure we will get to Warner.

If we continue to move the ball like we have the last 2 games, we are very tough opponent to beat.

[ Edited by BrianGO on Dec 10, 2009 at 22:17:14 ]
better equipped and in a spot that i honestly didn't expect to be in
I don't think so. I mean we are talking about a shootout most likely with a top offense that has better weapons than we do. We need Gore to have good games in order to win.
Share 49ersWebzone