LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 424 users in the forums

ulbrich retires

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks for all the great years, Jeff.

I'm glad he made the ten year wall.
thank you Jeff
yes, thanks to Ulby he had a great 10 years.
53 Hail Salute to a great Niner !!!

Good to see some class for a guy who put his heart and soul out there for the 49ers, especially knowing the state we're in now.

Good career Ulbrich. Good luck to you.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Good luck, class act 9er. Was a 49er his whole career, have to like that.

I feel bad for players that spend an entire career with a bad team. Thanks Brick!
So long GI Jeff..
Thanks Brick! Good luck in the future!
someone should make a giant sign for him, for the monday night game. show him that the faithful will miss him
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Good luck, class act 9er. Was a 49er his whole career, have to like that.

I feel bad for players that spend an entire career with a bad team. Thanks Brick!

Yea that's what I was thinking...he was here when it got REAL bad too with Cody Pickett as our starting QB

Wow, I guess that makes Jennings the last player left from the mooch era/last time we made the playoffs.

Ulbrich was such an awesome role-player for us, and I can't wait to see his 10-year club induction down the road.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thanks for all the great years, Jeff.

I'm glad he made the ten year wall.

he makes the wall!!!
one of our only players that brought that mean swag and toughness to the field (dirty player lol). i remember using him in NFL 2k2, good times. thanks for all of the 9er memories though on the field brich ! wish nothing but the best to you bruh !
Definition of a solid role player. Should be looked back on as a better player than the tremendously overrated Derrick Smith.

I'll miss ya Brick!
A true warrior and one of the good guys. He epitomized the team player and how to maximize your innate skills. Thanks Brick and all the best in the future.
Share 49ersWebzone