LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

comparing the 49ers to the Faders !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Raiders have 3 wins versus quality opponents this year - CIN, PHI, PIT.

SF I would argue also has 3 - ARZ, JAX, ATL.

It is pretty clear OAK has beat better teams but play like crap in division and against bad teams. At LEAST SF usually stomps on sub .500 teams and in division(minus Sunday).

We didn't beat ATL. We have 2 quality wins and we caught Arizona before they had their act together. Our other 3 wins are vs the Rams, Seahawks, and Bears
Before I'd think we'd murder the Raiders, now I think we'd struggle against them and it could go either way.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

It is pretty clear OAK has beat better teams but play like crap in division and against bad teams. At LEAST SF usually stomps on sub .500 teams and in division(minus Sunday).

We didn't beat ATL. We have 2 quality wins and we caught Arizona before they had their act together. Our other 3 wins are vs the Rams, Seahawks, and Bears

Jax is 7-5. Thats not exactly bad. Not great either.

True, none of our wins are really vs quality opponents...maybe excl AZ, but even that's suspect given the first game of the season.
I just hope we show up on Monday night, as it will save us some national embarrassment. What else is there to play for? really?
Ah, whatever.
Who cares about the Raiders? They have 50 million dollars worth of draft picks in the last 3 years sitting on the bench. Do I think the 49ers are better? Offensively yes. Defensively, no. Special teams, no. But really, who cares?
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Who cares about the Raiders? They have 50 million dollars worth of draft picks in the last 3 years sitting on the bench. Do I think the 49ers are better? Offensively yes. Defensively, no. Special teams, no. But really, who cares?

We're better defensively, they sucks against the run and suck against the pass, giving up the most big plays in the league. The only thing is that we suck at executing and we'll find ways to lose the game ourselves.
The Raiders were Super Bowl contenders less than a decade ago, the Niners were Super Bowl contenders more than a decade ago.
Neither team has the right to talk smack.
Bruce Jenkins asked on Monday who would win if the Haiders and Niners played. He thought it would be a tossup. I think we would win because we are much better. Although, if I was making the spread in Vegas I would make it small. We kill ourselves too much and the post Gradkowski Haiders are playing a lot better. They have a spark. We have stooped to this low level.

yeah my bad I don't know why I said ATL.

All the crap SF fans throw at OAK it is kind of surprising they are only 1 game behind in the win/loss column and have some quality wins.

I still think the future is much brighter in SF. Cable is a bum, Gradkowski probably isn't much more than a flash in the pan, DHB is DHB, and Davis is still running the team.

• purexballin12
  • Info N/A
"The 49ers on the other hand are sitting around the campfire with their dad singing Kumbaya. Their dad is a little different than the patriarch in the East Bay. He’s the fun dad who plays with the kids every day, clutches them to his bosom when they’re sad, and slaps ‘em up side the head when they’re bad. He doesn’t profess to know everything either. There are no rules to being a dad; you just have to learn as you go along. And, like his kids, he’s learning."

lol wth
Share 49ersWebzone