There are 219 users in the forums

I AM A 49ers FAN!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Too much to read
I don’t get this. Why be pessimistic? I can understand disappointment but anger/depression? My brother harasses me every year because I am hopeful not so much for great things but for improvement. I have been wrong in the past and my hopes dashed so it would be easy to get discouraged and be angry but what purpose would that serve for me? It does not give me what I want. All it does is allow me to wallow in pity and despair. Not my idea of a good time. For a time I became discouraged on here and someone mentioned on here that my comments did not match my name. That actually got me thinking and he was right. I am done with the negative talk. I don’t think it is useful and I really don’t think that it is necessary especially from those of us who have no control over the outcome. (BTW – there is a difference between critical and negative)

Bottom line, I want this team to win just as much as anyone else. I see there are some problems that need to be addressed. Many of those problems are being addressed. The team appears to be turning the corner. We have a talented team. Now it is a matter of fixing the little things and I think we will be good for many years to come.

Sure, they did not live up to what they promised but if you can’t see that this team is progressing, you are blind. Have you ever wondered why it is that some teams are chronically bad? Perhaps there is something to this “Secret” book that I recently read. We attract that which we most focus on. I am not sure if the Secret is legit or not but doesn’t it seem like our boys just can’t catch a break. Maybe we can start blaming the Universe for our team’s lack of success.
I could use a drink. Is it time for a MNF game yet?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Nobody is with you. We just randomly selected one of the 32 NFL teams to spend hours every day on the board discussing.

Most people on this board hate this team. But, I guess we feel obligated to be here every day.

This!

I love this team and it kills me when they lose (just like everyone here).
I AM A FAN OF CAPS LOCK ON EVERY THREAD I MAKE
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by GEEK:
Dude, I am just here for the Parking Lot. What are these "49ers" you keep talking about?

Yah same here, and besides Im a Saints or Colts fan or whatever team wins the super bowl.
I am just here for the Giants. The 49ers just fill and empty sports void for me. January and the first half of Feb really suck. 73 days till Pitchers and Catchers Report
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BigRon:
I am just here for the Giants. The 49ers just fill and empty sports void for me. January and the first half of Feb really suck. 73 days till Pitchers and Catchers Report

I hate baseball.............boring
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by BigRon:

I hate baseball.............boring

Where's BANdon when you need him. ANG!!!!!!!!@!
get over it

go niners!!

Win lose or tie I'm a niner till I die!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Win lose or tie I'm a niner till I die!!!

It's been too long since the niners have been good, I might just give up watching the sport until sometime in the future where I happen to walk by a tv screen as they are mentioning that the niners are going to the playoffs, might be 20 years.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
It's been too long since the niners have been good, I might just give up watching the sport until sometime in the future where I happen to walk by a tv screen as they are mentioning that the niners are going to the playoffs, might be 20 years.

I don't think they will have TVs in 20 years. You will just have something implanted in your eyes, and if you really suck, it will broadast just TV commercials to your eyes.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Nobody is with you. We just randomly selected one of the 32 NFL teams to spend hours every day on the board discussing.

Most people on this board hate this team. But, I guess we feel obligated to be here every day.

Seriously... F*ck the 49ers!

- 98 (sarcasm, folks.... sarcasm)
Share 49ersWebzone