LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Just purchased endzone tix to the 49ers @ St. Louis game on the 3rd.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is anybody else on here planning on going to their final game of the season? Unless of course we beat AZ and begin a 4 game winning streak and AZ goes into the tank. Section 153 row JJ 6 of us making some 9er noise. I haven't been to a 9er game since Garcia came back on the Giants. Live in MO now so why not?
sorry to hear bro
When you say "purchased" do you mean a fan wearing a paper bag on his head begged you to take the tickets?
no

no one else is planning on going
Maybe if this game was of relevance I would have taken time out of my not so exciting life to go watch the 49ers vs Rams live... I'd rather not waste any more money on this team. It's like repeatedly depositing 50-100 dollars into an account that is overdrawn about 5,000.
Originally posted by King49er:
sorry to hear bro

Is giving up on your team a Canadian thing, or just a you thing?
  • ZRF80
how much were the tickets ? 5 bucks ?
Cool have fun. Its allways fun to see live football even when there's no reason. Just look at Lions fans they still went to games last year, even though they knew they wouldnt win.
sorry to hear bro

I'm gonna go support my team. We're going to get there early and show some love during warmups and let them know they'll have fans there watching them play. I bet the guys will appreciate it. And I just bought an 11 jersey , I think he's going to turn out to be better than good. Last one I purchased was a #8 and that worked out alright.

To all who've already booked a ticket for the annual Emo-Sad-Is-b***hen-And-The-New-Black convention, you have fun with that.

I'll press on in the belief that this team with an actual year of continuance in the same offensive system, little coaching changes (maybe offensive line coach), some emerging talent and a decent draft, we'll be in the playoffs next year.

Trying to get my bosses tickets 50 yard line on the 49ers sideline 10 rows back.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
I'm gonna go support my team. We're going to get there early and show some love during warmups and let them know they'll have fans there watching them play. I bet the guys will appreciate it. And I just bought an 11 jersey , I think he's going to turn out to be better than good. Last one I purchased was a #8 and that worked out alright.

To all who've already booked a ticket for the annual Emo-Sad-Is-b***hen-And-The-New-Black convention, you have fun with that.

I'll press on in the belief that this team with an actual year of continuance in the same offensive system, little coaching changes (maybe offensive line coach), some emerging talent and a decent draft, we'll be in the playoffs next year.

So when we miss out next year are we going to get the same post?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
sorry to hear bro

Is giving up on your team a Canadian thing, or just a you thing?

its hockey season ya hoser.
Anyone going to the last game of the season enjoy it have fun and all that other good stuff. I might go just to make this the 4th away game I go to.
Shweeet! Have fun dude!
Share 49ersWebzone