LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

2010 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by crzy:
That schedule doesn't seem tough at all. Only scared of the Saints and Chargersgame.

We're going to kill the rest of the AFC West and NFC South, and dominate the NFC West, once we draft Eric Berry and fix our offensive line.

2010 is our year. We're going 11-5 next year.

How is that schedule easy? Saints are good, Falcons already killed us, Carolina is good every other year and they beat us last time, San Diego is always good, Denver is good, Oakland is getting better, and we play KC away which is always extremely tough. I don't understand how anyone can chalk up wins for this niner team anymore, especially after yesterday.

Well we got Denver at home, and this team is a much better home team, look what they did to a 7-5 Jags team at home. We got that NFC east game at home. We got Seattle and St. Louis at home. Oakland is getting better but half of the fans at that game should be 9ers so it's like another home game. It's not nearly as hard as this year's sched(GB on the road, Houston on the road, Philly on the road, Colts on the road, Vikes on the road, etc.), there's plenty of winnable games there. But we have to be a good team first. We were talented this year but there's a difference between talented and good. We lack experience, our play calling is messed up because we changed offenses mid season, we're not sure what we have in our RB or OLine anymore, our secondary got banged up off and on and we're missing our best corner, we made a QB switch, we're missing our 2 starting OTs, etc. I mean I see where you're coming from, there's some good teams there, and to win those games we have to be a GOOD team first. But I think there's probably more winnable games on that schedule.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
That schedule doesn't seem tough at all. Only scared of the Saints and Chargersgame.

We're going to kill the rest of the AFC West and NFC South, and dominate the NFC West, once we draft Eric Berry and fix our offensive line.

How is that schedule easy? Saints are good, Falcons already killed us, Carolina is good every other year and they beat us last time, San Diego is always good, Denver is good, Oakland is getting better, and we play KC away which is always extremely tough. I don't understand how anyone can chalk up wins for this niner team anymore, especially after yesterday.

Well we got Denver at home, and this team is a much better home team, look what they did to a 7-5 Jags team at home. We got that NFC east game at home. We got Seattle and St. Louis at home. Oakland is getting better but half of the fans at that game should be 9ers so it's like another home game. It's not nearly as hard as this year's sched(GB on the road, Houston on the road, Philly on the road, Colts on the road, Vikes on the road, etc.), there's plenty of winnable games there. But we have to be a good team first. We were talented this year but there's a difference between talented and good. We lack experience, our play calling is messed up because we changed offenses mid season, we're not sure what we have in our RB or OLine anymore, our secondary got banged up off and on and we're missing our best corner, we made a QB switch, we're missing our 2 starting OTs, etc. I mean I see where you're coming from, there's some good teams there, and to win those games we have to be a GOOD team first. But I think there's probably more winnable games on that schedule.

dude, we always have st Louis and Seattle at home.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

dude, we always have st Louis and Seattle at home.

I know. I'm just pointing out that they're winnable games because it effects your win total at the end of the season.

yuup ! we'll get our revenge on those b*****d falcons

i wonder what maddog's predictions are going to be if we draft berry and sign/draft 2 new offensive linemen. he always seems to be right with his predictions even through all of the ninertalk hype haha
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The last time we played Oakland we were at home, right? Gore tore them up, Moss got his 100th TD (or something), Nolan was coaching, ect.

dude i've been to so many 49er games at Oakland & it's not bad at all. just s**t talking. it's the same when they come over to the city. s**t talking.

Aren't these things supposed to rotate, or something? Why home games against them 2 times in a row?

Maiocco got it wrong, the game is actually in Oakland next year.

s**t, I was looking forward to it being on our side of the bay.
Guess if I decide to go I better bring my sig

forget the sig..you'll need grenades to survive
SF v. SD in SD = SO CAL WEBZONE TAILGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA, Riki, Crown, Syber, etc. - are you listening?

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Please oh please I hope we whip Phillip Rivers and San Diego's ass!!!

I hope Smith rips his defense to shreads.

-9fA
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/12/looking-ahead-to-49ers-2010-schedule.html

Quote:
Home games vs. New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Denver, Oakland, Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle and the team from the NFC East that finishes in the same position in the division standings.

Road games at Atlanta, Carolina, Kansas City, San Diego, Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle and the team from the NFC North that finishes in the same position in the division standings.

Saints
Chargers
Raiders

Your schedule is not accurate...You have the home and away mixed up!
2010NFCSchedule
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by jmond09:
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/12/looking-ahead-to-49ers-2010-schedule.html

Quote:
Home games vs. New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Denver, Oakland, Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle and the team from the NFC East that finishes in the same position in the division standings.

Road games at Atlanta, Carolina, Kansas City, San Diego, Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle and the team from the NFC North that finishes in the same position in the division standings.

Saints
Chargers
Raiders

Your schedule is not accurate...You have the home and away mixed up!
2010NFCSchedule

no half of the home and away games are switched on that one

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
hows this for some schedules

NICE! Two "away" games are close by - Oakland and SD.

Great news!!!
From the looks of it, we will have to travel to Green Bay and we will have the Cowgirls come to SF.

Quote:

Saints
Chargers
Raiders

Great! So we go to Green Bay again....well theres 0-1. We havent won there since 1990! F*ck, next year is going to suck to...
Originally posted by dr8van:

Quote:

Saints
Chargers
Raiders

Great! So we go to Green Bay again....well theres 0-1. We havent won there since 1990! F*ck, next year is going to suck to...

Because we have to go to Green Bay again ???
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
saints, chargers, and a healthy falcons team will be tough

Yeah, but look at the rest of that schedule. If Kurt Warner retires we're basically only playing two playoff teams from this year.

Except it sounds like that last road game might be Green Bay again; 2nd place NFC North. The schedule certainly looks easier than this year. We have to win some road games next year. That killed us this year.
Share 49ersWebzone