There are 195 users in the forums

2010, make or break season for this staff/ GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've been a HUGE supporter of Scotty, I think he drafts extremely smart and has brought in some great talent. I think Singletary is a few bonehead ingame calls away from being a good coach! I like some of the calls raye has made lately like that 4-1 to VD. BUT with that said, I feel like 2010 in time to show us something (make the playoffs) or we clean house! Scotty has had 6 years to build a winner and things happen that he can't be faulted for, but with that said, I feel with another solid draft and necessary FA pick ups ( o-line, d-line, pass rusher, KR/PR) I think we can make the run to the playoffs.

If we don't, what do you guys suggest we do? Stick with the same GM/ Coaching for 2011 or clean house if we dont make the playoffs?
I think this staff & GM will have to prove something next season for sure or it may be time for a change.
Originally posted by tohara3:
I think this staff & GM will have to prove something next season for sure or it may be time for a change.

+1
I would still give Sing another season, the GM not so much. We need to make changes with the coaching staff, but I love Sings intensity and fire...We need that. Look what it did for VD, and hes only going to make Willis better. Sing is great in my books, he is just learning the finer details of being a head coach...he will lead us to the playoffs next season. Its the OC and O line and Def. secondary that I'm worried about!
Share 49ersWebzone