LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Why is everyone blaming Frank Gore for this loss?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I am very curious how our best player on offense suffered his first turnover of the year and everyone blames him for the loss.

When, we also fumbled a punt return that led to an easy TD.
We threw the ball 3 plays in a row and left them time on the clock in the 4th quarter, draw play on 3rd and 3 maybe? Stupid f**king play calling.
We wasted timeouts.
Bad refs.
Defense crumbled on the last drive also...

...and many other factors lost this game for us, even the almighty Alex Smith has to hold some blame. On the last drive and chance to win he looked like a scrub, when it mattered the most.

My point, Gore is not to blame. He is to blame for the one fumble, which was one of many reasons we lost this game. He was badly underutilized yesterday and the week before. The spread can keep being used, but we have to give the ball to Frank Gore more and we have to learn how to play to the clock and not waste our damn timeouts. Coaching has to get its s**t together, the players are doing their part.
i'm not at all! I blame Raye & Sing! 12 rushing plays?????????? Screw the dropped passes. 12 rushing attempts? that's a joke,
Originally posted by Chief:
I am very curious how our best player on offense suffered his first turnover of the year and everyone blames him for the loss.

When, we also fumbled a punt return that led to an easy TD.
We threw the ball 3 plays in a row and left them time on the clock in the 4th quarter, draw play on 3rd and 3 maybe? Stupid f**king play calling.
We wasted timeouts.
Bad refs.
Defense crumbled on the last drive also...

...and many other factors lost this game for us, even the almighty Alex Smith has to hold some blame. On the last drive and chance to win he looked like a scrub, when it mattered the most.

My point, Gore is not to blame. He is to blame for the one fumble, which was one of many reasons we lost this game. He was badly underutilized yesterday and the week before. The spread can keep being used, but we have to give the ball to Frank Gore more and we have to learn how to play to the clock and not waste our damn timeouts. Coaching has to get its s**t together, the players are doing their part.

We blame him for the same reason some blame Roger Craig for us failing to Threepeat.
probably cause it was the last major changing point in the game. I mean we were owning them on that drive and set to put them down for good...
Cause he can't seem to run with ball, catch the ball, or hold on to the ball this season! I hope he gets his crap together.

If we don't draft another high caliber back this season or bring in a real veteran FA we are setting ourselves up to fail!

Gore is the prime of his career. He has never shown that he can carry a team, but we lean on him as if he can!

Thankfully Alex is showing signs that he can carry his own weight, and maybe a little more.
roger craig ?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by maximill15:
probably cause it was the last major changing point in the game. I mean we were owning them on that drive and set to put them down for good...

Yah it was a game changer. Butter fingers just fumbled away our season. I hate him
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Sorry Chief, but we didn't need ANOTHER thread for this. Complain about the "blame game" in the threads that prompted you to write this!
Share 49ersWebzone