LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Main reason for our loss?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Main reason for our loss?

The reason we lost was bc the refs didnt call the obvious PI call on the goal line! If we gotten that call and a TD the game might have been sealed for us
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I blame my wife for not wearing her Niner jersey for support.

Officials blew, 3rd conversions is non-existent, special teams = garbage, VD (as good as he is this season) still dropping passes. All this resulted with me throwing my wife's couch pillow against the wall = not good. And who the F%^& is Keith Smith?

In short, we shot ourselves in the foot again.

Exactly right

Too many mistakes and they seem easy to fix but coach can't get the team straight.
- I hope it doesn't take as long for him to fix those problems as it did for him to find out Alex should work in the spread.........
I'll never blame a loss on 1 play. All of the things you mentioned played a part. And like Sing said in his presser, he didn't blame the refs, because they didn't fumble the ball or throw interceptions(neither did Alex, so mentioning that was kinda strange). Just think with all those things that happened against us in that game, we only lost by 3. We are clearly a better team than Seattle, but the better team doesn't always win. We lost the game, Seattle didn't win. In my eyes anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone