Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

that's hilarious.

I flew up to Seattle for my first Niner away game and I sat like 6 seats to the left from him. He was a douche the entire game. He was talking crap to Bruce and Ulbrich before the game cause they weren't playing. He was so arrogant, I wanted to punch him so bad.

wow! you better the whip to him on ass!

Yup!!!

He allways knows the right words to say

before the game in warmups he was running his mouth to sing, sing turns back and starts talking mad sh** to him..he's a real f**..he kept saying 4-time division champ..i told him that in frisco we hang superbowl banners not division banners

Singletary was jawing back? or the guy was jawing to Singletary?

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

that's hilarious.

I flew up to Seattle for my first Niner away game and I sat like 6 seats to the left from him. He was a douche the entire game. He was talking crap to Bruce and Ulbrich before the game cause they weren't playing. He was so arrogant, I wanted to punch him so bad.

wow! you better the whip to him on ass!

Yup!!!

He allways knows the right words to say

before the game in warmups he was running his mouth to sing, sing turns back and starts talking mad sh** to him..he's a real f**..he kept saying 4-time division champ..i told him that in frisco we hang superbowl banners not division banners

Singletary was jawing back? or the guy was jawing to Singletary?

singletary was about half way up the tunnel and he turns around and gets face to face with him..the guy was freaked out at first. i wish sing wouldve b****slapped him
Share 49ersWebzone