LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Is Vernon Davis our best player?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Vernon Davis our best player?

Vernon Davis has really outshined our whole offense this year. He is a deep threat and runs a crazy go route that finds the holes in the defense more often then not. He has really turned from a player w/ Pro Bowl potential to an All-Pro TE and i believe he is the best tight end in the NFL, yes thats including Gates, Clark, and Witten he is about 200 yards behind gates but has 6 more touchdowns and is tied with Fitzgerald for most receiving tds. I think he really has turned into a true leader on the team and has by far been the best player on offense and even though Willis is a beast that you can count on in every play, i gotta say V.Davis has put even more frustration into opposing Ds and has really been our best player this season so far....
No he isn't, but he is our most enigmatic.
NO WAY. Willis is arguebly the best player in the league. Top 10 for sure.

VD MAY be the best player on offense.. Gore seems GOOD, but not great like he was that one year. Aside from that one huge year, he's been only slightly above good in my opinion. I think Crabtree will be the best player on Offense next year.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
NO WAY. Willis is arguebly the best player in the league. Top 10 for sure.

VD MAY be the best player on offense.. Gore seems GOOD, but not great like he was that one year. Aside from that one huge year, he's been only slightly above good in my opinion. I think Crabtree will be the best player on Offense next year.

Gore is the best rb the Niners have ever had!
Share 49ersWebzone