LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Worst I have felt since 98!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

That was 99, this was 98

• ZRF80
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I remember in 98, when the Cards and 49ers were playing, they were going over the MNF schedule. The Packers and Niners were slotted in November, and Al Michaels couldnt get over himself about how exciting that game would be. Of course, all that ended on one play. Youn g goes out. Favre has a crappy season; both teams miss the playoffs. End of a rivalry, and in the Niners case........end of a dynasty.

Now, who can argue with that time being MORE worse than what we went through yesterday. Tough times for Niner fans folks. Some tough times.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by kidash:
You called??

what the hell did you guys do? is there video? If so PM please

Hell yeah. NWA WUZ THA SHIZIT when I was rolin wit my homies down EC Real. But now... not so much.

Good lookin out on the vid

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Dec 7, 2009 at 11:42:12 ]
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Nah, my top 3 "feeling like s**t" moments....

1) 1997 NFC Champ. game against the Packers.

-we were at home........had destroyed the eventual Champs (Broncos) @ home on Monday Night that year. Boasted the top ranked defense that year. Had the likes of Rod Woodson and Kevin Greene, along with Norton, Hanks, Stubbs, Young on defense. Seemed like our year to win it all. Brett Favre kills us again.

2) 1992 NFC Champ. game against Dallas

-better team, better players. Played @ home. Should have killed Dallas that day, but momentum was reversed after holding was called on our guy that reversed a go-ahead TD by Rice.

3) 1990 NFC Champ. game against NY

-Craig fumbles. No repeat. My heart sinks. I rank it number 3 because we had won the 2 SBs prior and had stamped ourselves as the team of the 80s. Who knew that SBs would be so hard to come by after that.

Like I said, Ive been part of a lot of heartbreakers as a Ninerfan throughout my life, including yesterday's loss...............but nothing compares to these 3.

Those three are all way worse agreed, but I was pointing out since 98
Share 49ersWebzone