There are 281 users in the forums

Good Times At San Francisco Saloon!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just wanted to thank those who recommended the San Francisco Saloon for watching games in LA. The best sports bar experience in LA for a 49er fan, at least it was for me and I lived in LA for 15 years. I have no idea why it took me so long to find this place. Good food, Sam's on tap $4.50, nice wide HDTVs, cute help and clientel. Just Awsome!!!

Thanks Again!

[ Edited by vermonator on Dec 7, 2009 at 13:32:04 ]
Originally posted by vermonator:
Just wanted to thank those who recommended the San Francisco Saloon for watching games in LA. The best sports bar experience in LA for a 49er fan, at least it was for me and I lived in LA for 15 years. I have know idea why it took me so long to find this place. Good food, Sam's on tap $4.50, nice wide HDTVs, cute help and clientel. Just Awsome!!!

Thanks Again!

Gotta check that out next time im in Socal!!! Nice!!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I would rather spend an afternoon watching a win in a dive bar, than watching a loss in a nice place, but that is just me.
Man that place is awesome. Hands down my fav place.

I was going to go this past Sunday as well. Would have been cool to see some Zoners. Anyway catch you there some other time.
Originally posted by BobS:
I would rather spend an afternoon watching a win in a dive bar, than watching a loss in a nice place, but that is just me.

Um, have you even been there? Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Sure, but at least there, we all could console one another, all 49er fans, no others.

I was there for the Jacksonville game too, gotta take the good with the bad.

Rock on
Originally posted by vermonator:

Sure, but at least there, we all could console one another, all 49er fans, no others.

I was there for the Jacksonville game too, gotta take the good with the bad.

Rock on

I was there for the Titans game and that sht was rough LOL. The entire crowd literally WALKED out after Smith's 3rd INT lol.

That place reminds me of the Zone. For them though...its not week to week or day to day...those people are PLAY TO PLAY. LOL. One play...Smith is the next Montana...the next..."GO BACK TO FVCKIN UTAH A&&HOLE!" Lol its entertaining to say the least.

How was it during the Jacksonville game and yesterdays game? They must have been on Smith's sack.
Where is at exactly? What part of LA?
Used to live five minutes away, and was there for years watching the team. Last game I saw there was the comeback victory over the Giants in the playoffs.

Best pub to watch the game with Niners fans outside the Bay Area. Kind of surreal to see all these fans wearing Niners' jerseys. Great tradition.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Just a few blocks northwest of the 405-10 interchange on Pico Blvd. in LA. Great locale.

Your welcome!
Wow, I had no idea LA had a Niner bar. Maybe I'll cruise by there for the monday nighter but I honestly like to be alone when I watch my team.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Just a few blocks northwest of the 405-10 interchange on Pico Blvd. in LA. Great locale.

Thanks MadDog I might check it out one day.
Share 49ersWebzone