There are 295 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

someoe please find me..

the person who started the "alex smith will never have a 300 yrd passing game in the NFL" lmfao you also said to cut him, how about we cut you from the forums. Just saying, man tough loss today guys,man gore..the fumble..the punt fumble..poor ref calls. Oh well lets at least hope for a a winning record guys! Stay strong faithful!!
Originally posted by 915Niner915:
the person who started the "alex smith will never have a 300 yrd passing game in the NFL" lmfao you also said to cut him, how about we cut you from the forums. Just saying, man tough loss today guys,man gore..the fumble..the punt fumble..poor ref calls. Oh well lets at least hope for a a winning record guys! Stay strong faithful!!

haha good questions..
Yeah eat crow buddy, but its sad it had to happen like this a career day humbled by a loss. Thanks Frank, Crabs, Battle, Davis it was supposed to be a good day when it happened I just hope he doesnt let it get to him.
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by 915Niner915:

haha good questions..

I see you good comment with too