LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Do we want a new head coach? And if so, who?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do we want a new head coach? And if so, who?

I would like to see what other fans think about Singletary and the possibility of hiring another head coach.

I like Singletary, but I do not think he has what it takes to be a head coach.

My vote is to hire Gruden. He is still very young and obviously passionate about the game. He is an offensive minded coach. Also, he was rumored to have wanted Alex Smith when we drafted him. I would like to see what Gruden can do with Alex.
Shanahan if anything
Originally posted by kstolai:
Shanahan if anything
didnt gruden get an extension on that show
The team is fine. RELAX! Jesus Christ! Shanahan??? Are you kidding me?
Shanny or even T Dungy would be a great Offseason HC change IMO

Singletary just doesn't have it and has worse game management skills than Nowin (if thats possible)
i think sing deserves more than one season the prove he can be HC. he's still a rookie and this season is a learning experience for him. ill wait till next season to make an opinion.
Stop it! Singletary can motivate, nuff? Besides he is the best valued HC in the league.
Gruden please.. no more Mr selfhelpmotivatorsing.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Spoonerism:

THANK U if anything Shanahan as OC but he wont take that job anyway. relax people god its one season give him a break. Again what if we got rid of Walsh after his first lackluster season?????

Originally posted by Axl49:

THANK U if anything Shanahan as OC but he wont take that job anyway. relax people god its one season give him a break. Again what if we got rid of Walsh after his first lackluster season?????

Offer Shanahan as QB coach and assist HC. No reason why Shanahan wouldn't take it, when he can learn the art of motivation being close to Singletary.
I want to keep Sing, I don't think this is his fault, all of these players f**k up, but when we called pass plays for the most part they work but the reciever doesn't hold onto the ball. The only thing I fault Sing for is his game management skills, he pisses away his time outs to easily. But he can learn from that. And the Raye offense, I'm not even a Raye fan, but continuity matters, and when we called plays for the most part they worked. It's not Singletary's fault players f**k up with fumbling the ball, or they drop touchdowns, or they commit a penalty, or the ref calls something BS. All he can do is give them the game plan and make decisions like go for it on 4th and 1, or 4th and goal, or kick a field goal, or punt, or run the ball vs pass the ball, the rest isn't his job.

If we do fire him though I want Shanahan.

No, the team is NOT fine. This team continues to find ways to LOSE and it all starts with the coaching staff.
Originally posted by AKfanster:

No, the team is NOT fine. This team continues to find ways to LOSE and it all starts with the coaching staff.

This team is better than it has been in years and THAT is also a credit to the coaching staff. Give them ALL TIME to gel. God, what is it with NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW? So many people have lost touch with reality.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AKfanster:

This team is better than it has been in years and THAT is also a credit to the coaching staff. Give them ALL TIME to gel. God, what is it with NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW? So many people have lost touch with reality.
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Share 49ersWebzone