LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

49ers vs Hawks Round Two '09

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First off I just wanted to say thanks for the chat this week guys. I enjoyed it as much as I did before the first game.

The PI by hill did not go unnoticed. Just thought I would throw that out there. The seahawks post game show in the area called that ref the 12th man for the call and said that they have no idea how he missed that call. I agreed, but I take what I can get.

But it was a close game that I enjoyed the whole way thru. Matt didn't break any ribs this time so that was a plus for us.

The 49ers are a solid team on the way up and the hawks are fighting to not fall to the rams level of nonrelevance.

Good luck the rest of the season. I look forward to renewing the rivalry next year.
  • iohk
  • Veteran
hey a hawks fan thats not a douche, thats a first
Yeah, alright then, Hawksfan.
Thanks for the kind words Hawksfan, come back next year. Most of us will remember you. Peace out.
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
First off I just wanted to say thanks for the chat this week guys. I enjoyed it as much as I did before the first game.

The PI by hill did not go unnoticed. Just thought I would throw that out there. The seahawks post game show in the area called that ref the 12th man for the call and said that they have no idea how he missed that call. I agreed, but I take what I can get.

But it was a close game that I enjoyed the whole way thru. Matt didn't break any ribs this time so that was a plus for us.

The 49ers are a solid team on the way up and the hawks are fighting to not fall to the rams level of nonrelevance.

Good luck the rest of the season. I look forward to renewing the rivalry next year.

Good to hear brother, see you guys again next season!
Good game...I'm still bitter though.
You are welcome here any time Hawk. You raise the IQ of the Zone. See you next time!
The Heist, The payoff, The Zebras!

Good game hawks fan, you got lucky! We beat ourselves, the hawks didnt beat us.
hawks fan.. who u rootin for next monday??
see you next year!

Get out
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Sums up our year.
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:

i hate to love you
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Sums up our year.

Wrong, our coaches beat us. By s**tty playcalling. Why were we doing man to man defense, with no safety help ESPECIALLY on the side where the new guy from the LIONS was covering someone one on one???

Get these coaches out of SF
Share 49ersWebzone