LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

2009 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is officially OVER thanks to us of course because we CANT finish up games
& Minnesota couldnt help us out & beat Arizona tonite

2010 season ohh i wish you where here.......
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Minnesota could've helped by losing to the 49ers earlier in the season, too.
Vikings absolutely tanked this game just to escape facing us in the playoff. Shameless.
This decade the 2000's by far for me as a niner fan got to be the most depressing of all time.

just glad this decade is pretty much over hopefully we can turn a new leaf come the teen's
unless 49ers injure kurt warner on monday night and hes out for season and we win
and AZ goes on to lose against Detroit STL and Green Bay and we go 9-7 and we tie them and we win the tie breaker and go to the playoffs
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

Agree!
Originally posted by momoney925:
unless 49ers injure kurt warner on monday night and hes out for season and we win
and AZ goes on to lose against Detroit STL and Green Bay and we go 9-7 and we tie them and we win the tie breaker and go to the playoffs

highly unlikely
but its a looooooooooooooooooong shot

im pretty sure most of the Zone has waived the white flag for this season.
Originally posted by momoney925:

highly unlikely
but its a looooooooooooooooooong shot

im pretty sure most of the Zone has waived the white flag for this season.

I threw in the towel, I can't watch anymore of this (ill still probably watch) but I had high hopes for this season, only to watch us have a lead and squander away victories and opportunities over and over again.

Its depressing, its like watching a fat chick try to lose weight, only to gain it back again.
Seasons done

I place 70% of the blame on Mike Singlatary's shoulders. This team has come out unmotivated and flat in several games this season and Game management in multiple games has been disasterous. For a HC that is suppost be a great motivater I don't understand how this team can underacheive and come out looking like they are sleep walking in the first half of games so frequently.

If Singletary can't even get the team motivated to play each week and lacks X's and O's knowledge then sorry it's time for him to move on.

Niners have been uncompetitive for far to long, and I am tired of waiting

"I WANT WINNERS"
This team appears to be INCAPABLE of playing like winners. The Niners have been losers for SO LONG that it's their DNA. Today's game was a perfect example of how our season has gone.
How many dropped passes were there today? At least 9. 9 drops today, including 1 that would've been a TD. Also, lets not forget the fumbles. Gore's been known to fumble from time to time, but today it was very costly. Then you had the fumble on a f**kING PUNT RETURN. The team's weak link most of the season has been the punt return unit. They can't even properly call for a fair catch, let alone run a f**king reverse. The team was totally unprepared for today's game. The biggest game of our season, and hardly anyone showed ANY desire to win today.
And as Miaocco pointed out in his blog, "This game was a disaster in just about every area. The 49ers were so disorganized after the opening kickoff that they had to burn a timeout to get their defense on the field. When has that ever happened? A timeout six seconds into the game? Unreal. They used all three timeouts with 6:26 left in the first quarter"
The biggest game of our season, and this is how we start off. Just amazing. Where was the passion?
This team has a knack for finding ways to lose. We've lost 6 games by 7 points or less. 7 POINTS OR LESS! All those games were lost either because of the coaching staff or player mistakes on the field. Drops, poor tackling, poor coaching, poor playcalling (no balance on offense), turnovers....etc. When will it end? The team looks so close to finally busting out, but then they shoot themselves in the foot EVERY TIME.

Bottom line, the 2009 Niners are NOT a playoff team. They aren't even a winning team for that matter. With soooooo many self induced set backs, this team isn't even a .500 team. This season is over and Sing should get most of the blame. I would explain my reasons for saying that, but it's late and I'm mad as hell. I'll save my "Sing ruined 2009" thread for another time.

• dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AKfanster:
This team appears to be INCAPABLE of playing like winners. The Niners have been losers for SO LONG that it's their DNA. Today's game was a perfect example of how our season has gone.
How many dropped passes were there today? At least 9. 9 drops today, including 1 that would've been a TD. Also, lets not forget the fumbles. Gore's been known to fumble from time to time, but today it was very costly. Then you had the fumble on a f**kING PUNT RETURN. The team's weak link most of the season has been the punt return unit. They can't even properly call for a fair catch, let alone run a f**king reverse. The team was totally unprepared for today's game. The biggest game of our season, and hardly anyone showed ANY desire to win today.
And as Miaocco pointed out in his blog, "This game was a disaster in just about every area. The 49ers were so disorganized after the opening kickoff that they had to burn a timeout to get their defense on the field. When has that ever happened? A timeout six seconds into the game? Unreal. They used all three timeouts with 6:26 left in the first quarter"
The biggest game of our season, and this is how we start off. Just amazing. Where was the passion?
This team has a knack for finding ways to lose. We've lost 6 games by 7 points or less. 7 POINTS OR LESS! All those games were lost either because of the coaching staff or player mistakes on the field. Drops, poor tackling, poor coaching, poor playcalling (no balance on offense), turnovers....etc. When will it end? The team looks so close to finally busting out, but then they shoot themselves in the foot EVERY TIME.

Bottom line, the 2009 Niners are NOT a playoff team. They aren't even a winning team for that matter. With soooooo many self induced set backs, this team isn't even a .500 team. This season is over and Sing should get most of the blame. I would explain my reasons for saying that, but it's late and I'm mad as hell. I'll save my "Sing ruined 2009" thread for another time

sad but i def agree.

I don't wanna be too down on the team, but seriously, looking forward to next year? For what? This team needs to give us something to look forward to. At this point, I'm expecting more of the same next season.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

the niners beat brett favre? what are you on? thats almost as absurd as the niners beating the packers in GB! Good teams dont need help. They take care of their own business. Dont believe me? Ask any of the late 80s / early 90s niner teams.
Share 49ersWebzone