LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

2009 49ers=2008 Packers=2010 49ers success!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
2008 Packers 6-10
16 games lost 7 games by 6 points or less

2009 49ers 5-7
12 games lost 5 games by 6 points or less

Green Bay was a good team that season, and we all know they under performed and had some struggles. Same thing with our Niners this season.. The offense is coming along, we have talent on that side of the ball BUT we still need an oline to RUN the ball. Fix the holes in the secondary and pass rush and we will DEFINTELY turn it around!!
i dig the positivity!!
Originally posted by keeferr75:
i dig the positivity!!

Man hope this is it.
We say this every year for the last 4 years.
Dude, I haven't been saying we were going to be good for a long time. I'm saying it now. We are going to be good.
This =

Ill believe it when i see it

every year this team dissapoints me!!!
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Dude, I haven't been saying we were going to be good for a long time. I'm saying it now. We are going to be good.

It could actually happen next year. We have a legit QB now, which has not been the case the past 4 years.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by keeferr75:
i dig the positivity!!

Man hope this is it.

Yea our team is set up to be very successful next year with 3 holes getting fixed

We do this every year...
Until the nolan coaching tree goes away, our season will always end around week 13.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
We do this every year...

No way man next years our year for sure! hahahahahahahhahah
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Spoonerism:

It could actually happen next year. We have a legit QB now, which has not been the case the past 4 years.

Smith will be the guy for awhile, and be one of the BEST success stories EVER by an NFL player. Drafted at 20, thrown into a bad team with the 1st pick, struggles mightly throwing to Llloyd, McCaddley, and Morton. Has a nice bounce back season in 06 under Norv Turner, shows some PROMISE! 07 gets hurt in the 4th game of season, tries to come back with a torn shoulder and his coach Nolan throws him under the BUS! 2008 still coming back from injury, rides the pine under Martz in favor of a journey man JT O'Sullivan, tears his shoulder again!! Has a new life and chance under new coach Singletary, and loses out in competition to Shaun Hill. Week 7 hes given the job, and has performed the Best he has!! has real weapons around him, and an offense he was drafted from, and BOOMMM gets his first 300yd game, has multiple game with 2,3 Tds/game..

This will be good guys..

OFFENSE: Smith, Crabtree, Gore, Davis, Staley, Morgan, Fix the Oline through draft/FA..
DEFENSE: Willis, Smith, Clements, Lawson, Franklin, Spikes, Fix the pass rush and find a ball hawk safety in Eric Berry or a hard hitter in Taylor Mays in the draft. We have Harris who should still be serviceable at CB, and Bly and Spencer have been decent. Goldson is a backup! and Roman should get the boot!!

This is the best we've had since the Mooch days... Lets get it done!! finish the season strong first, see where we are at.. and adjust!!
  • XaNaDu
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
We say this every year for the last 4 years.

Isn't that what being a fan is all about? Every fan hopes for some magical season every season n hope for a championship.
Share 49ersWebzone