There are 471 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

0 INT

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Alex Smith is going to be a good player... he seems like he is improved and hopefully next year with a training camp we could learn to play outta the shotgun and mix in the run as well.

Watch him switch to crabtree's agent, then.. holdout next season.. lol.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Dec 6, 2009 at 22:32:41 ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
yeah, Alex Smith is great play football games and awesome games! I would love to watch him more and more!! Alex is succesful and improved so fast with the process a time.. Whoooo!!! Let's go Alex mofo!

wut

huh? you didn't watch it?

your writing skills need work bro

Anyway, it's nice to see Alex steadily improve. Hopefully, there is a lot more to come.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Dec 6, 2009 at 23:58:06 ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
yeah, Alex Smith is great play football games and awesome games! I would love to watch him more and more!! Alex is succesful and improved so fast with the process a time.. Whoooo!!! Let's go Alex mofo!

wut

huh? you didn't watch it?

English mother f**ker! Do you speak it?!

you must not be aware of BuzzB's posting style
Also for Alex:

last 3 games: 757 yds, 7 tds, 1 int.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
For two straight games 0 INTs for A. Smith. He must be seeing those defenses, and knowing where his WR guys will be. Taking care of the ball late in the game. Not like the late INTs in the Tennessee game not so long ago

you know what, i was thinking about this during the game.

guys....for the first time ever, when Alex Smith was under center for us, i wasnt worried about him turning it over. i just knew he was going to take care of the ball. he made one bad throw that couldve been picked easily, but the last couple weeks hes been pinpoint accurate, and hes playing smart with the football.

when he lets it go, im not cringing for a pick, im literally expecting a WR to be open on the other end of the pass.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Also for Alex:

He can't play. Hill is better. Alexcuses....
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Not that it matters, but he couldve easily thrown 4 INTs (2 that were easy drops - 1 today and 1 last week) in that same span.

As I said, it doesnt matter...............but since everyone likes to point out what couldve been if his receivers had caught the ball, I thought Id just throw it out there....

Really? REALLY? Just can't let it go can you? I guess you're gonna ride the Alex Hate Express right over the cliff aren't you?
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I'm not really a stats guy. I can care less about Smith's 0 INTs, I wanted a WIN today
I agree with you, but at the same time im glad for Alex couldnt happen to a better guy.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Also for Alex:

He can't play. Hill is better. Alexcuses....

hill is better.....at fishing

[ Edited by darkknight49 on Dec 7, 2009 at 00:22:45 ]
We should all be happy that we have our franchise QB. Now we're going to run into a different problem. Next week AZ is going to be playing our pass. They're actually going to prepare strictly for Alex Smith and we don't have the line to create running lanes. Another big tester for Alex on national television. The good news is this gives the NFL a chance to see the new and improved Alex and he can finally make the media eat crow. I would like a complete game with no drops and a little bit more balance in the running game. Oh, and super size that.
On the biggest play of the game (Smith's final pass of the game) he hit a hawks defender in the numbers but the defender dropped the ball.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
On the biggest play of the game (Smith's final pass of the game) he hit a hawks defender in the numbers but the defender dropped the ball.

So what?
Originally posted by nflguy49:

Your point?
Not that it matters, but he couldve easily thrown 4 INTs (2 that were easy drops - 1 today and 1 last week) in that same span.

As I said, it doesnt matter...............but since everyone likes to point out what couldve been if his receivers had caught the ball, I thought Id just throw it out there....

Not that it matters but he could've had a 4 TD 0 INT game today, but it didn't happen. As I said it doesn't matter, just throwin' it out there....
Originally posted by WestCoast:

Not that it matters but he could've had a 4 TD 0 INT game today, but it didn't happen. As I said it doesn't matter, just throwin' it out there....

I could have had a free dinner with my dad, but im stupid and decided to stay to watch are defense not close another game!
Let's talk about smily faces

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 7, 2009 at 02:10:43 ]