LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 124 users in the forums

Gore Aint Cuttin It!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
avg 66 yards per game..... Quit with the excuses for this guy!!!!!! If u get rid of the few long runs and this guy is crap.... slow out of the backfield and doesn't make people miss anymore..... You know I was always hesitant to post negative things on here about Frank. Just because u all seam to worship this guy...... Face it we need a new back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get the f**k out!!

49ers need Gore..

Wow people
oh yeah we need all 25 of his yards today....
kick this kid out of the zone.

Originally posted by mikeyc2281:

Great argument
  • B650
  • Veteran
I'm getting sick and tired of his costly fumbles. This game was the most important one we've had in years, and he gets lazy with the ball in the 4th quarter as usual. Enough is enough. It seems like all our best players have huge flaws. Davis can't catch. Gore can't hold on to the ball. Morgan always quits on routes. I can go on.

If I'm the GM, I'd seriously consider a replacement for Gore next season. He isn't getting any younger and his fumble problems aren't getting any better.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Great argument
The offensive line sucked all year. They have improved pass protection for Smith the last two games, but still can't run block. So Gore is taking the criticism for lack of production just like Smith was just a few games ago. Plus we're calling more plays in the shotgun in first and second downs so Gore where he's not at his best. Improve the offensive line play, then we can talk about Gore's play.

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 6, 2009 at 19:03:02 ]
avg 66 yards per game..... Quit with the excuses for this guy!!!!!! If u get rid of the few long runs and this guy is crap.... slow out of the backfield and doesn't make people miss anymore..... You know I was always hesitant to post negative things on here about Frank. Just because u all seam to worship this guy...... Face it we need a new back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that Gore is the issue with the 49er run game, you are quite deluded.
Gore in the spread offense is not ideal. the fumble was costly though.

• Ang
  • Hall of Fame
This does NOT get another thread.
Share 49ersWebzone