There are 375 users in the forums

Crabtree ducked the game winner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let's keep spreading the blame. Right after Smith throws a strike to Vernon Davis that was dropped in the endzone, he throws a strike to Crabtree, who ducks the ball and the defender never attempting to catch the ball.

Someone should make a .gif or whatever video of this chicken$hi* act. It will rival the Brandon Lloyd duck. I was highly disappointed in this because Crabtree is supposed to be unafraid to go over the middle, etc. Well, I think he peed his pants on that play and cowered to the turf.

Alex Smith played his heart out today. He threw the game winning TD pass twice, and one was dropped, and the other was ducked.

I am so frustrated. Excuse me while I go puke.

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
Alex could have had a lot more yards and completions today. At least 6 drops.
Originally posted by A-R-S:

There were 9 drops
Im pretty sure the ball had already passed him b4 he even got his head around to find it
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by A-R-S:

There were 9 drops

9 huge drops. Last week we had the same problem, but it was all good since we won. It came back to bite us.
It was really disappointing, he definitely could have caught the ball. He would have gotten rocked but still, would have been the game winner.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Yeah he pussed out on that one, it made me laugh....."Not such a bad ass now, are you Mr. Crabs? Welcome to the NFL."

Originally posted by mississippi_sam:
Let's keep spreading the blame. Right after Smith throws a strike to Vernon Davis that was dropped in the endzone, he throws a strike to Crabtree, who ducks the ball and the defender never attempting to catch the ball.

Someone should make a .gif or whatever video of this chicken$hi* act. It will rival the Brandon Lloyd duck. I was highly disappointed in this because Crabtree is supposed to be unafraid to go over the middle, etc. Well, I think he peed his pants on that play and cowered to the turf.

Alex Smith played his heart out today. He threw the game winning TD pass twice, and one was dropped, and the other was ducked.

I watched the Crabtree plays a few times on my DVR during the game to see if he really "ducked". If you look at it again he never saw the ball until it was too late to react.
we need a Brandon Lloyd giof for Crabtree
Originally posted by smifunk:
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:

I watched the Crabtree plays a few times on my DVR during the game to see if he really "ducked". If you look at it again he never saw the ball until it was too late to react.

I was there seeing it live in row one on the 50 yardline - it looked like he didn't get his head turned which is amazing as he was running a hot slant in the endzone HOW ARE YOU NOT WATCHING WHEN YOU MAKE THE CUT???

Ugh just dropped balls all day - Alex deserved better.

fukin pusssy
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Im pretty sure the ball had already passed him b4 he even got his head around to find it
i can see it already.....

Crabtree gif getting so much attention in the coming weeks
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by redmanc07:
How many drops for VD in the last two weeks ? If he had great hands he may be the best TE in football , but he don't ......
Share 49ersWebzone