LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Our WRs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
Did anyone notice how slow our wide receivers were? I couldn't see a single play when one of our receivers pulled away from their DBs. No wonder, there were no openings for AS. to throw deep.
...drop a lot of TD passes.
we don't have speedsters at WR though, we already know this, or else they would be on punt return or kickoff return.
Not picking Desean Jackson still hurts to his day.
Brandon Jones was supposed to be our speedster.
On the last pass from Smith to Morgan it looked as if Morgan slowed down. Morgan can do good at times but he gives up to quick on plays constantly.

[ Edited by alpha81 on Dec 6, 2009 at 17:11:39 ]
Dez Bryant or Jacoby Ford
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
Did anyone notice how slow our wide receivers were? I couldn't see a single play when one of our receivers pulled away from their DBs. No wonder, there were no openings for AS. to throw deep.

Did you notice how Hasselbeck would attempt passes to his players before they even make their cuts? It's called timing, something Alex has always struggled with.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by 190836:

Did you notice how Hasselbeck would attempt passes to his players before they even make their cuts? It's called timing, something Alex has always struggled with.

You have a point, but I am talking about WR's separation from the defensive backs. Not one time they could do that.
  • B650
  • Veteran
We need to sign a WR with speed next season.

Originally posted by B650:

trade for Heyward Bey
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by B650:

trade for Heyward Bey

Roman for Heyward Bey
Originally posted by jreff22:
Dez Bryant or Jacoby Ford

BRYANT!
Share 49ersWebzone