LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Roman rears his ugly head!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mex49:
Let's talk about the coaching staff that called the trick play from a punt return team that can barely catch a ball let alone fancy s**t

Bad call and worse execution. Battle screwed up the exchanged. Execution has KILLED us this season.
Originally posted by kstolai:
It looks like Berry is projected in the top 5, our 2 picks will not be low enough, we could always hope though.

crabtree was the 2nd overall player in last years draft too, there is alot of time before the draft in march, alot can change and other players stock can rise over berry, depends what team needs a safety or not.
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Let's talk about the coaching staff that called the trick play from a punt return team that can barely catch a ball let alone fancy s**t

Bad call and worse execution. Battle screwed up the exchanged. Execution has KILLED us this season.

Very true, so get this, we play ultra conservative when we ned to open it up. We try trick plays when we just need to stick to the status quo. Coaching staff has no idea how to draw up a killer battle plan and week in and week out it shows.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
We don't fumble on our side of the field then that NEVER happens. Move on. Plenty of no calls took this game out of the hands of the players. The guys that are being paid to play the game.

I kept expecting the Refs to come out in the second half wearing Seahawk blues.

Disgusting.

~Ceadder

It was very rough to watch!
was that roman that gave up the big play at the end of the game?
I like how roman just shrugged his shoulders when he came off the feild after the penalty call. felt like strangling that fool.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
I like how roman just shrugged his shoulders when he came off the feild after the penalty call. felt like strangling that fool.

lol he knows hes been weighed and found wanting.
Share 49ersWebzone