There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Roman rears his ugly head!

Yet again at crucial moments in the game the coaches look to Roman, why are we even fielding him is beyond me. I know it was alot of things that contributed to our loss today, but one of the things that continues to hinder us is Romans lack of game pedigree. If GM and the rest of the coaches dont fire him in he offseason that speaks volumns to the inneptness of this front office.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Yet again at crucial moments in the game the coaches look to Roman, why are we even fielding him is beyond me. I know it was alot of things that contributed to our loss today, but one of the things that continues to hinder us is Romans lack of game pedigree. If GM and the rest of the coaches dont fire him in he offseason that speaks volumns to the inneptness of this front office.

+1

WHATCHA TALKIN BOUT!! Roman is the greatest DB in the game.
You're right Roman strikes yet again. He gets the BUSTER award for me today. Better yet our beloved team gets a Buster award for the lack luster performance today. Coaches INCLUDED. Roman doesn't have to go home, but he needs to get the ---- off this team.
  • Imfasterrthanurr
  • Info N/A
He is simply one of the worse players to ever don a 49er uniform.

Sometimes I feel like he is an undercover Nazi whose sole plan is to infiltrate and ruin our beloved organization.

Cut his A**!!

The block in the back on the punt return when it was not even needed...
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

See thats what really sucks about these late season surges. Not only do we get our hopes up, we also miss out on Berry. Its tough man.
  • Imfasterrthanurr
  • Info N/A

I salivate at the thought of this. With Carolina playing the way they are, it can be possible.
Originally posted by Imfasterrthanurr:

I salivate at the thought of this. With Carolina playing the way they are, it can be possible.

See thats what really sucks about these late season surges. Not only do we get our hopes up, we also miss out on Berry. Its tough man.

haha yeah i hear you , im like niners make up your mind, make the playoffs or dont make the playoffs and play for a better draft position, too bad this team is still 8-8 worthy which is what i predicted at the beginning of the season since we did nothing in free agency.
Originally posted by Imfasterrthanurr:

We have the same record as Carolina.
We don't fumble on our side of the field then that NEVER happens. Move on. Plenty of no calls took this game out of the hands of the players. The guys that are being paid to play the game.

I kept expecting the Refs to come out in the second half wearing Seahawk blues.

Disgusting.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by SacRock14:
The block in the back on the punt return when it was not even needed...

That was so freakin ticky tack. Both players weren't even in the play anymore.

~Ceadder
  • Mex49
Let's talk about the coaching staff that called the trick play from a punt return team that can barely catch a ball let alone fancy s**t
It looks like Berry is projected in the top 5, our 2 picks will not be low enough, we could always hope though.