LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

What to look forward to now as 49er fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our playoff chances are pretty much done as of today. For us 49er fans, what can we look forward to for the remaining of the season and on. What will happen to the coaching staff going forward? How will Smith continue to develop? Can we get Gore more integrated?
The off season fo sure.
free agency in march is the next thing to look forward to, hopefully the niners do something this time.
The Niners won't be a cellar team anytime soon. Keeping it real, thats about as optimistic as I can get.
Naw, I'd still like to beat the Cardinals next week. That's always an enjoyment, especially beating them twice this year would be awesome. Then the offseason and hopefully not an embarrassing loss to either the Lions or Rams.

I swear to God, if we lose the Lions, I won't hear the end of it. I live in Michigan and there are so many Lions fans around... not to mention my dad is a Lions fan...

[ Edited by ElDannMann on Dec 6, 2009 at 17:26:20 ]
  • chrisc0727
  • Info N/A
lay down the rest of the season..get a good draft pick..get rid of the motivator and get a real coach..grab pieces in FA
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
free agency in march is the next thing to look forward to, hopefully the niners do something this time.

Yes indeed. Good free agent pick ups, and cut away some fat.....Roman, to name one.
NFL Draft looks like were heading to back to back 1st round picks!

[ Edited by Norwalks_Best on Dec 6, 2009 at 17:27:57 ]
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
Our playoff chances are pretty much done as of today. For us 49er fans, what can we look forward to for the remaining of the season and on. What will happen to the coaching staff going forward? How will Smith continue to develop? Can we get Gore more integrated?

That is not true at all. Coach Singletary assure the ownership and senior management after the game that we are in excellent shape to win the NFC. His speech was very moving, the ownership and all members of the senior management were totally motivated to prepare for the pending playoff games.
masturbation

Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Yes indeed. Good free agent pick ups, and cut away some fat.....Roman, to name one.

brandon jones
i know he made a nice grab but hes had a lot of mistakes

get a good offseason and lets get this s**t movin forward
  • Veteran
I am looking for Jed York's end of the year explanation of why we lost another year, and when is he going to get a real GM.
baseball season
peppers please if he isnt franchised again.
Originally posted by jed_york:
Originally posted by plinius9mm:

That is not true at all. Coach Singletary assure the ownership and senior management after the game that we are in excellent shape to win the NFC. His speech was very moving, the ownership and all members of the senior management were totally motivated to prepare for the pending playoff games.

cardinals are not gonna go lower than 10-6
best we can do is 9-7

[ Edited by momoney925 on Dec 6, 2009 at 17:31:07 ]
Share 49ersWebzone