There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Look we are still playing meaningful games in december

arz if they lose to minny will be two ahead of us

yea i know that the monday night game won't be for ethe division lead, but it will be to get within 1 AND own the tiebreaker. Putting us 1 back owning a tie breaker with three to go is far from impossible. Especially when we have detroit and st louis although the cards to as well. Hopefully that last sunday on january 3rd with green bay at arizona and us against st louis will have playoff implications
its over, you can't expect arizona to lose 3 out of their last 4 games, its just not gonna happen.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pupsingh:

yea i know that the monday night game won't be for ethe division lead, but it will be to get within 1 AND own the tiebreaker. Putting us 1 back owning a tie breaker with three to go is far from impossible. Especially when we have detroit and st louis although the cards to as well. Hopefully that last sunday on january 3rd with green bay at arizona and us against st louis will have playoff implications

Put a fork in the season...now we wait to see if Sing can keep the team together or if it's time for another direction.
Very long shot.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
its over, you can't expect arizona to lose 3 out of their last 4 games, its just not gonna happen.

they can lose to the Vikings and Packers, but they aren't going to lose to the Lions or Rams
i know it's highly unlikely but i have faith
Originally posted by pupsingh:

Yeah so we can lose to St. Louis. This team was a brought into my life to make me go from miserable to unbearably miserable.
  • ZRF80
We play the same teams until the end of the season.

The difference:

we play Philly @ Philly.

they play GB @ home when GB will be sitting their starters.

Season over man..........season over.
no not lose 3 out of 4 3 out of 5. they can lose to US GB and minny

hey if the cowboys can do it, anyone can.
You guys are all missing one key fact.....

WE STILL HAVE TO PLAY THE EAGLES..

They have owned us everytime we have played them.. AND THAT was when they had s**tty WR's (with the exception of that T.O Demolishing)

Vikings, SF, and GB....its possible

Yep, especially the way we played today. Playing below the competition. Its not going to happen is the correct answer. We have NO killer instinct. We looked out of it today. Just about the same as the Falcons game, only this one was against a weak team. A team we had no business loosing too.
its ok, not like we would have beaten the saints in the playoffs anyways. The saints gonna win the superbowl.
We cannot beat the Seattle Seahawks. What the F*ck are you people talking about. I feel like I should go on a Jim Mora rant right now. PLAYOFFS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? PLAYOFFS? I just hope we win a game.