LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Soft 49er Schedule in 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nickbradley:
We play the AFC West and the NFC South.

If we finish in 2nd place, we'll have matchups vs. GB and the NFC East runner-up. If we finish in 3rd place, we get to play Chicago and the NFC East 3rd Place team.

Shoot, we had a soft shedule this year. We need to learn how to win..PERIOD!
you got the chargers, broncos, saints, falcons, and panthers who are all capable of beating us.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Sweeet. Can't wait to see what Drew Bress can do to our weak secondary. I hope I have him on my fantasy team next year!

The same weak secondary that shut down Manning? Shut down Fitz & Boldin, Andre Johnson? Brett Favre, besides one throw (and that was Roman, everybody has a bum on their team) 5 picks against Cutler?

SERIOUS....right...wow and doing it without CLEMENTS, our best all around CB.

Except Clements played in every single one of those games except Cutler's 5 interceptions. Props to the defense though, and Cutler's poor decision making.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Sweeet. Can't wait to see what Drew Bress can do to our weak secondary. I hope I have him on my fantasy team next year!

The same weak secondary that shut down Manning? Shut down Fitz & Boldin, Andre Johnson? Brett Favre, besides one throw (and that was Roman, everybody has a bum on their team) 5 picks against Cutler?

SERIOUS....right...wow and doing it without CLEMENTS, our best all around CB.

Except Clements played in every single one of those games except Cutler's 5 interceptions. Props to the defense though, and Cutler's poor decision making.

I was happy with the win, but reality set in as well on that game. 5 turnovers and only 13 points? That's trouble.
Share 49ersWebzone