LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Give one to the officials!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ptw1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by nj9er:
Is it just me or was Seattle pushed back into their endzone and the refs decided to blow the whistle on the one inch line due to lack of forward progress while the RB was still moving backwards. Or when they blow the whistle on the jones fumble a second before the ball comes out (reminds me of the GB games).

Yes good teams overcome these penalties and we had the opportunities. Remember we only lost one game by more than 6 points. Last season to cover the spread was an accomplishment.

Yeah I agree.

I'm sure Singletary doesn't want to say it because he'll get fined, but the refs SUCKED

He needs to go off on the refs like he did Vernon last year. Not in the hallway during half, not on the sidelines but in the post game press conference. He can afford the fine. This has been happening all season. The refs have no fear of him.
Originally posted by ptw1:
Is it just me or was Seattle pushed back into their endzone and the refs decided to blow the whistle on the one inch line due to lack of forward progress while the RB was still moving backwards. Or when they blow the whistle on the jones fumble a second before the ball comes out (reminds me of the GB games).

Yes good teams overcome these penalties and we had the opportunities. Remember we only lost one game by more than 6 points. Last season to cover the spread was an accomplishment.

Yeah I agree.

I'm sure Singletary doesn't want to say it because he'll get fined, but the refs SUCKED

He needs to go off on the refs like he did Vernon last year. Not in the hallway during half, not on the sidelines but in the post game press conference. He can afford the fine. This has been happening all season. The refs have no fear of him.

If only they were challengable...... oh yeah i forgot even if they were we had burned all our TO in the first quarter.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by ptw1:

Yeah I agree.

If only they were challengable...... oh yeah i forgot even if they were we had burned all our TO in the first quarter.

Now you're just searching for ways to bag on Singletary, even when it doesn't even make football sense. Yes we lost and we're all frustrated, but jeez, don't go into a blaming frenzy
I'm sorry, but it wasn't the refs that went 1/13 on third downs. It wasn't the refs that made dumb retarded decision an NFL coaching staff should not make. It wasn't the refs that dropped the ball in the end zoneand then ducked before the ball arrived on a potential game winning drive. It's pathetic that after all this rebuilding and losing seasons we still can't beat a sorry ass Seattle team missing half of its players.

[ Edited by amir_tn80 on Dec 6, 2009 at 20:29:11 ]
Originally posted by Adman:
Dre Bly was shoved and he gets called for PI?!?!

Walker was literally thrown around and still almost comes up with the TD catch and they don't call it!!! What was that sideline ref looking at?!

Early hit on Crabtree on the slant...no call...what were the refs thinking?

IU so hate these mornonic, idiotic, incompitent refs the nfl gets, they are blind and dont know what the F they are do.
any gifs of these bad calls??
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Adman:
Dre Bly was shoved and he gets called for PI?!?!

Walker was literally thrown around and still almost comes up with the TD catch and they don't call it!!! What was that sideline ref looking at?!

Early hit on Crabtree on the slant...no call...what were the refs thinking?

IU so hate these mornonic, idiotic, incompitent refs the nfl gets, they are blind and dont know what the F they are do.

AGREE!
Really?!?!??! The refs didn't drop 10 f**king passes 2 for TDs today... gimme a break.
I never believe you can blame it on the refs because if you dont make a few of the mistake you made you win. But the refs took this game from the niners but no one will care. I could not believe how one sided the refs were. This was home cooking at its finest. Burleson clearly pushes off to get a first down catch and looks around for the flag because he knows he pushed off. He doesnt see the flag and starts showboating. Niners got shafted
however u wanna say it.. i'll say that the refs missed some crucial calls out there.

Originally posted by SolRebe1:
You hate to blame the refs. But the Niners were shafted several times today.

It still feels like we gave away this game though.

agree Refs didn't help us on a couple "no calls" but we gave this game away with drops and turnovers and the blame should fall on everyone from HC down.

Only ones who get a blame free pass today
A Smith
Mogan
Willis
A Lee

[ Edited by 9erfreak on Dec 6, 2009 at 21:46:56 ]
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Really?!?!??! The refs didn't drop 10 f**king passes 2 for TDs today... gimme a break.

refs are as much to blame as our coaching/ our players...we should have never went for a reverse on that pr, this is not the first time that we lost the game on special teams.
Originally posted by Hopper:
The Refs didn't drop 9 balls and fumble twice.

Exactly!! How many of those drops were in the end zone? 4 at least I believe.

Unacceptable for a team who needed every win they could get to keep their play off hopes alive,and should have been playing with alot more passion and heart than what I witnessed today.
Originally posted by Hopper:
The Refs didn't drop 9 balls and fumble twice.

yep gore really killed that drive on that fumble
Share 49ersWebzone