There are 214 users in the forums

Give one to the officials!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hasselback said they could touch his head if they helped him out.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
The pass Interference on B.Jones and Dre Bly were bulls**t.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Seattle had 16 players on the field on all their plays.
The two major plays that the refs missed were (1) the pass interference call that costed us a TD. I've never seen any other team be able to grab a dude with both hands while the ball is in the air and get away with a no call. And (2) the second Jones was held up a ref blew his whistle right as Jones was striped of the ball even though he was no where near the ground and only being held up for a second at most. Then of course when it happens to Gore it's a fumble, no ref remotely close to blowing their whistle until a Hawk picks up the ball.
Stop it, we still should have won. The opportunities were there.
Originally posted by niners94:
Stop it, we still should have won. The opportunities were there.

You're right about that. Lost to an awful team. Seemed as though we weren't trying hard to get things done today. The HAWKS did have some home cooking though.
Seattle Zebras 1 SF Niners 0
We got a gift on the Crabtree PI call. Let's not pretend that every call went against us.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
We got a gift on the Crabtree PI call. Let's not pretend that every call went against us.

How do u figure that? The CB did grab Crabtree before the ball arrived. You picked that play because it was the only call against Seattle all day.
The refs could have called penalties evenly against both teams if they wanted to, but they didn't. They decided to call most of them on us.

When we're on offense we get offensive holding and offensive PI calls. When we're on defense we get defensive holding and defensive PI calls, just can't win.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
delanie walker PI for no call was the most disgusting thing i have seen all season.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
The Refs didn't drop 9 balls and fumble twice.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Hardly, the DB didn't even turn around for the ball and was face-guarding Crabtree.

That's an easy PI call.

-9fA
Originally posted by Envy:
Well most home sides get the bias if there is any. Except for Pats and the Saints now for some reason. Really though it was a poorly officiated game but not just for us. Seattle got some bulls**t calls also.

No excuse for our faults though. Fumbles, dropped passes and some serious brain farts at the decision making lead to our loss.

You're kidding right?

Other than the Jax game when were we not the team that got the most flags at a Home game?

Cause I do believe that it's skewed against us at 75% of the calls in my estimation. And that's conservative.

It's almost like they are INTENTIONALLY flagging us so that if we ARE successful, nobody can come back at em later and say that the Refs gave us the games. Remember that cheap ass mantra that was being drummed about during our Dynasty era?

What a bunch of hooey.

I'm hot right now and it ain't cause I'm sittin on a heater or kickin back in Mejico knockin back Tequila shots with some Honey.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
delanie walker PI for no call was the most disgusting thing i have seen all season.

this
Share 49ersWebzone